Not sure if this topic was ever brought up but definitely should have been. When the cast was first announced I thought there was some GLARINGLY wrong choices on which members should have been actually Villians and which should have been actually Heroes. I think they got it about 80% right, but for the other 20%, definitely not. What do you think?
Cirie -- Definitely Villian and definitely NOT a hero. She more or less said as much herself.
Coach -- Hero, not a Villian.
Sandra -- Little of both, but IMO more hero than Villian.
Amanda --Definitely a villian, maybe the biggest liar there is, other than Russ.
Candice -- Definitely super hot and I love her to death for being so hot, but not a hero or villian too boring, definitely should not have been on this season. Shane and I can think of about 10 others more deserving.
Danielle -- Same as Candice although not as hot.
Parv-- Excellent choice, excellent she villian.
Russ- No brainer, best villian of all time.
Rupert -- Got that right, he's a hero to the core.
Colby-- Probably a hero, but too boring IMO.
Courtney--- Probably a pretty good Villlian. Great personality, love her to death, would be very hot if she gained a little weight.
Randy--Good choice, good Villian.
Johnny Fairplay--2nd best villian next to Russ, can't imagine why he wasn't chosen except for the fact that Jeff P hates his guts.
I'm leaving a few out, but please discuss.