+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Interview With James - "We were like Gilligan's Island."

Re: Survivor: Interview With James - "We were like Gilligan's Island."

As I recall in China, not only was he eating extraordinary amounts of food, but he got really nasty when he was hungry. Really, not someone I would want to be around.

FORT Newbie

I think that a lot of people have posted a lot of negatives about James, yes his was a little aggressive and he did eat more than his share of food, but he is a big man, and to be honest the only reason the team kept him even Colby and Tom was because they new they needed him in the physical competions. If he had not injured himself he would still be there and probably be being used until the end. During the tribal meeting James may have said things that he should not have but he did show as sense of respect for Tom and Colby which it was clear that Tom did not respect James at all and I believe no one watching could not wonder if it was because of his lack of respect for James or even that he felt he was better. Jeff the host acted no better towards James and I am more disappointed in his statements than Toms because Tom did not hide how he felt about James. Everyone, does not have the same opportunities in life, but it does not make them any less of a person. Grave digger, bouncer, etc. He has the right to do what ever he chooses to improve his situation. James I belive you were blind to the racial comments made towards you and that you should not return to Surviror, I feel that any black contestant should rethink going on the show, because a lot of negative comments are made about the black contestants behind their backs! An in the end their are not enough of black contestants on the show, so in the end you have to realize they will not vote for you!

when life gives you lemons make lemonade!
    Last edited by sexflossy; 03-30-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: left words out

His sister must be just thrilled at the mental picture he painted of her and her muscles.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3866358;
    His sister must be just thrilled at the mental picture he painted of her and her muscles.
    Yeah, it makes me picture Venus Williams.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3867053;
    Yeah, it makes me picture Venus Williams.
    Well, the way James was describing her I was thinking more a mini Arnold when he was in his prime as Mr. Olympia.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by sexflossy;3866325;
    I feel that any black contestant should rethink going on the show, because a lot of negative comments are made about the black contestants behind their backs! An in the end their are not enough of black contestants on the show, so in the end you have to realize they will not vote for you
    Welcome to FORT!!

Cirie was voted out because she had a very good chance of winning if she made it to Final Tribal Council. I'm sorry she's gone.

There haven't been many black contestants on Survivor because very few apply. I don't buy the racism argument. There are many ways the contestants differentiate amongst themselves. Sometimes it's age or coolness.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sexflossy;3866325;
    I think that a lot of people have posted a lot of negatives about James, yes his was a little aggressive and he did eat more than his share of food, but he is a big man, and to be honest the only reason the team kept him even Colby and Tom was because they new they needed him in the physical competions. If he had not injured himself he would still be there and probably be being used until the end. During the tribal meeting James may have said things that he should not have but he did show as sense of respect for Tom and Colby which it was clear that Tom did not respect James at all and I believe no one watching could not wonder if it was because of his lack of respect for James or even that he felt he was better. Jeff the host acted no better towards James and I am more disappointed in his statements than Toms because Tom did not hide how he felt about James. Everyone, does not have the same opportunities in life, but it does not make them any less of a person. Grave digger, bouncer, etc. He has the right to do what ever he chooses to improve his situation. James I belive you were blind to the racial comments made towards you and that you should not return to Surviror, I feel that any black contestant should rethink going on the show, because a lot of negative comments are made about the black contestants behind their backs! An in the end their are not enough of black contestants on the show, so in the end you have to realize they will not vote for you!

when life gives you lemons make lemonade!
    They might not vote for James (although we don't really know that), but you seem to be implying that no black person has ever or ever could won/win Survivor. Surely you know that isn't true?

James won Fan Favorite two seasons in a row. He was also going to be voted out in Micronesia because he was a threat to win the game (until he was medevac'd).

Hardly racism.

FORT Newbie

Sorry to post this here but where is Tyson's exit interview?

Tom and Colby both expressed that James had been unnecessarily disparaging toward Stephanie, and that it was worse than what was shone. They also didn't like his behavior at the one immunity challenge involving Randy. I think Tom related that he was let down by both James and Rupert after meeting them. I think he's entitled to his opinion based on his experience. I, myself, am let down with James this season. I can understand the "all mass and no class" statement from Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin;3867994;
    Sorry to post this here but where is Tyson's exit interview?
    For some reason, they did Tyson's interview on Thursday and we had to miss it.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast