1. Christy -- I curled into a fetal ball, sucked my thumb and whimpered when the vote turned on her. I wasn't really hoping for her to win, but if she could have just outlasted the crackwhores! It would have made me so much happier.
2. Rob -- works his magic again. It looked like he was in a dangerous position, but he turned it around...once again. I enjoyed the change from the "spider" symbolism to the big snake.
3. Jenna and Heidi -- I hate them with the heat of a bazillion suns. When Jenna jumped in the water, I was seriously hoping for a hunger alligator. Why, why weren't they hungry?!?!?!? I hate that they outlasted Christy. I hope the fire scars both their faces next week.
4. Butch -- he appears to be in trouble, but he's been out of the loop before. Hmmm....can you really get under the radar when there are only 5 people left?
5. Matthew -- I doubted him last night. He sucked monkeys at the IC, and he voted out Christy. Then I regrouped, and decided it was all part of the brilliant plan. He obviously threw the IC--no one who is such a virtuoso with the bow and arrow, spear, and blow dart could suck that bad with the sling shot. Notice that he also helped Jenna get one disc...all part of the plan
Then, he controlled the last disc with his mind to make sure Jenna did indeed get immunity. Voting against Christy was all part of keeping Jenna in the game. And he knows that even though he is creepy and voted her off, Christy will vote for him in the end.
I still wish we could have said goodbye to Heidi and Jenna last night. Hate, hate, hate 'em!