+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Danny "GC" Brown: Survivor Gabon

Re: Danny "GC" Brown: Survivor Gabon

Quote Originally Posted by MK202;3219931;
    Still the fact that he quit when thousands of people seek to be on this show will always be a strike against him
    Why is it a strike against him? TO me it shows he has a moral compass and i think that's cool, for lack of a better word. It's good to see someone say `you know what, this show isn't right for me, I realize i can''t play dirty.'
    To me, he left with his soul intact.
    “If we are not being maligned, scandalizing those who still sleep in the church, then we are missing the incarnational call to love the world's most vulnerable, the world's exiled, the world's most wounded. Our concern should be what the poor and prostituted think of us, what the God of the universe thinks of us, not what those around us think of us.” Sarah Lance

Re: Danny "GC" Brown: Survivor Gabon

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3232232;
    Why is it a strike against him? TO me it shows he has a moral compass and i think that's cool, for lack of a better word. It's good to see someone say `you know what, this show isn't right for me, I realize i can''t play dirty.'
    To me, he left with his soul intact.
    Yeah but... if he was in an air conditioned shack eating & drinking good food I bet that moral compass would have been pointing due south! IMO He just couldn't take it out there and was trying to make himself look "noble".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234