+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EP4 - Trapped

I think we'll know better after this week's episode. Trying to guess two weeks ahead at this point is pretty futile. Wait, wasn't there something about one of the tribes having an age split this week? With someone in the middle? That would be Christy in the middle, wouldn't it? And, she'd be the swing vote. Ergo, NOT vulnerable! Unless (sorry, I'm following a thought line here) she tenatively hooks up with one group this week and then gets snubbed by them NEXT week (cough, Jenna, cough) and decides that she's going with the OTHER age group?

Does any of that make sense? If not, blame it on sleep deprivation.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

kaj

Might be, might be not.

Christy seems to be the one deciding in episode three. But if she's not, then maybe she's the vulnerable one in episode 4. It might be too soon to tell, but all in all- Christy is the most vulnerable.

It does make sense.
    Futile or not, it's fun to speculate

I do agree that we'll have a better chance of working outnthe clue having seen episode 3.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Episode 4 - "Trapped"

From the official CBS site:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

The men go out on a group expedition, but pointedly leave Matthew behind, leading him to craft a new strategy for survival.

A new alliance in the women's tribe thinks it's unstoppable. But when an illness hits Shawna, the power may be back up for grabs.

A dispute over chores leads one of the women to assert that she will not work. And while the women face a bare camp, the men celebrate with a feast.

Uh, giving rather a lot away aren't they?

So we now know that it's Matthew who is left at camp.
    Why the men felt the need to do this isquite beyond me.
    I would think he's the perfect ally for anyone at the moment as he'll be so desperate to save himself.

Seems like the boobie girls think they're in command.

I wonder who would stop working.
    I have a feeling it might be Jenna.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Guess Dan's remark about Matthew is going to hurt him. These guys are acting wierd as hell. A power struggle at the women's camp? Thats going to be interesting to see who tries to take command now. Sounds like the guys win a reward challenge.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I have a feeling the guys will win the IC too.
    After that I hope they'll switch the tribes.
    I would love them to put the young guys with the older women and vice versa.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ha ha--that would be great. That teaser does seem to give rather a lot away. I wonder if they are purposely misleading us, (cough*fox*cough)?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

The power struggle for the women might be Joanna and Jeanne realizing that their setup of Deena isn't working at all. Whatever it is, I don't doubt that Jeanne will be behind it.

It seems clear that the Matthew, Dan, Ryan alliance early on is targeted for departure. Not sure why. Much like last season, we seem to have missed some key moments. Or, is Roger's power really that strong?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

This is on the CBS site now:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

The men go out on a group expedition, but pointedly leave Matthew behind, leading him to craft a new strategy for survival.

A new alliance in the women's tribe thinks it's unstoppable. But when an illness hits Shawna, the power may be back up for grabs.

A dispute over chores leads one of the women to assert that she will not work. And while the women face a bare camp, the men celebrate with a feast.

So it's not Christy which I'm glad of, although I'm not loving her as much as I wanted to.

Also, it looks from this like the men win the reward challenge. Unless maybe they catch some big fish...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast