+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    They should have went looking for the flint right after it fell off....I think it would have been a lot easier than trying to find the spot later...
    I thought Ian was diving right away...he just couldn't get to it. It was hard to see.

I hope they find it . Based on this episode, I am rooting for Koror. They seem to have it more together. Ulong is great comic relief, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    It was one week too early to get rid of tatoo girl.....they haven't done close ups on all the designs yet......

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I thought Ian was diving right away...he just couldn't get to it. It was hard to see.

I hope they find it . Based on this episode, I am rooting for Koror. They seem to have it more together. Ulong is great comic relief, though.
    I was wondering if Ian lost his glasses and maybe couldnt see so well.. I guess we will see later if he has them on.

FORT Fanatic
    I must say, I didn't think much of the idea of kicking out 2 players so soon, but having watched the show, I'd say 2 of the 3 gone tonight probably deserved it.The woman who got ousted when picking teams really deserved it. Singing in the boat when they are trying to get to camp?!? C'mon a moron (you'd think) would know that was stupid. And the gal that went at tribal council. Why is that every season, some bozo puts the x on themselves by being a bigmouth ? Do these people even watch the show?

As for the other guy that went due to being last when choosing sides, I think he just got a bad break, although it might have helped if he had been a little more modest and not said I thought I would have been picked by now.

And a tip for the freaky girl:If yoi don't want people to think you're a freak, don't present yourself as one. Tattoos all over, nose ring,weird hai & glasses, all things that people tend to look at as weird.Just a thought.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I thought the team picks to vote the first two off was a whole lot like grade school....there are so many reasons we don't play kickball as adults...

Notes for myself if I ever make it on Survivor:

1. Take lots of cardio classes

2. Make friends with a boyscout who has his badge in knot tying

3. Wear decent undies. You never know if that's ALL you'll be wearing

4. Learn to bite tongue and not say STOOPIT things

5. Learn how to row a freaking boat!!

Snoozin' on the beach
    It amazes me what some of these people are thinking.

Jo may have been bossy but its only day 3 and there is a long way to go. Personalities aside, what possible benefit is it to get rid of someone with strength and keep a weaker one, KNOWING how physical the up coming challenges will be? Look at how she kicked butt to win that Immunity necklace at the beginning.This is someone you want on your team. It was Steph that came in dead last with the dumb idea to jump overboard to early. Yeah, get rid of the woman that came in first and keep the one that came in dead last.

This boot was totally stephs idea. As a weaker player with nothing to offer, she'd be getting the boot within a few episodes and she knows it. Target the strong ones making mediocre people like herself look better. If they lose the next IC, she should be booted.

Angie- I can't stand to look at her. How well do freaks do on the show and what would possess one to sign up? I hope she goes next, but she should put her boobs away immediately.

Coby- Already #1 on my hate list. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him. Counting down the days until he's gone.

Wanda- Obviously a diabolical plant by MB to torture the teams and us.

Jolanda- What was she thinking?

Jonathan- I would have picked him, but only if he agreed to be my snuggle partner.

Janu- a rat's nest in the making, but she did climb that tree like a monkey. I predict that she will have Coby take a machete to her hair soon.

Tom- my early favorite. I loved his comment about making fire - "that's a loser's task".

Some of these people are waaaayyy too skinny. I guess they want to look good, but by the time they leave their backbone and belly button will be kissin cousins.

Talk about going from winners to losers in one boat ride. It was stupid to move locations and start from scratch, but they have to make the best of it now. Well hopefully it won't rain before they get set up - teehee - it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Angie- I can't stand to look at her. How well do freaks do on the show and what would possess one to sign up? I hope she goes next, but she should put her boobs away immediately.
    Well, freaks aren't so bad if they don't whine constantly that they are outcasts because they are freaks. And, yes she should definitely put away the boobs.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    One team is like all the good looking people where as the other is the mediorce one. Thank god the mediorce team won. Tom the Firefighter rules! heh he did everything so fast O_O. They were smart, and all they really need was fire. I thought I wasn't going to watch this season but it looks good. Can't wait till next episode.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread