As we gear up for the next edition of Survivor, I have been trying to figure out, from the Bio's, profile and audition tapes, who looks like they may play the game the best or the worst. This got me to thinking, who has "Played" the best and the worst in the past show's. Below is my choices..
1) Richard Hatch: As much as folks may like to dislike him, he invented the game, all subsequent winners have utilized one, or all of his tactics.
2) Vecepia Towery: Some may think this is a stretch, but, she did win. She found a way to stay far under the radar for a long time. She then pulled the plug on Kathy in the final 3 with Neleh. We may not like her tactics, but, it worked.
3)Brian: He truely was the puppeteer in this game. From day one, he called the shots, stood in the front, he must of studied at the Richard Hatch school of Survivor.
Honorable Mention: Paschal: Played great, never compromised his dignity and class.
1) Diane (S3): Never even gave it a shot. Sad.
2) Daniel (S6): Had all the tools, a strong tribe, his best friend was the entire game runner up, yet still found the way to get booted in a short time.
3) Clarence (s3); The whole bean thing, ya gotta be kidding me. In a game where you don't want to attract negative attention, still don't get that one.