• 1 Post By dagwood
  • 1 Post By Maveno

Thread: Kelley - San Juan del Sur

Kelley - San Juan del Sur

Name: Kelley Wentworth (28)
    Tribe Designation: TBD
    Relationship to Significant Castaway: Daleís daughter
    Current Residence: Seattle, Wash.
    Personal Claim to Fame: Moving out of a small town with very little opportunity of ďmaking itĒ on my own. Iíve never asked for money or help and moved my way up to the position Iím in now. Iíll never stop trying!
    Inspiration in Life: My grandparents (on my dadís side). They are two of the toughest, hardest working people Iíve ever been around. My grandpa was in World War II and my grandma was a nurse. They moved to Washington to start a farm from scratch. They are still alive and are more active than most 80 year olds should be!
    Hobbies: Soccer, jigsaw puzzles and kicking everyoneís butt at Scrabble (or any other board game for that matter).
    Pet Peeves: Lazy people, overconfidence, not sticking to your word, bad drivers and angry people (get over it already!)
    3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, reliable and stubborn.
    If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) A book because I would want something to do in my free time 2) Picture of my mom because sheís my best friend 3) A journal so I could write down my experiences
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati Ė sheís a strong, intelligent woman who did what she had to do to get to the top.
    Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win of course!! Iíd also like to prove to myself and my dad that I can do it. To push myself and never give up in the toughest situations.
    Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I grew up on a farm so Iíve seen and done it all. Iíve fed cows, cleaned up poop, driven a tractor, hauled fire wood and the list goes on. Iím also very competitive and would never give up in a challenge.
    Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Iím competitive and Iíll never back down. Iíll always keep trying to move to the next step and Iím not afraid to fib a little or hurt people to be at the top. Everything Iíve ever tried to do in life Iíve succeeded so I know I can do this too.
    What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? There is no perfect word to describe how it would be to play Survivor with my Dad. We've had many ups and downs over the past few years and I would love for this unique opportunity to improve our Father/Daughter bond. He is truly the only person I would want to do this with!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214925/

Re: Kelley - San Juan del Sur

Okay, first thread I have read and have to admit to a gigantic squee when I saw the threads! Thanks much, Waywyrd. You rock!
    waywyrd likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

Another Jefra? Mid-Jury.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Hmm.. I think she'll go far.

I like her.
    PWS likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She looks like just another beautiful blonde but she sounds tough... and smart. She should be good at puzzles....and I'd want to bring a book (I hadn't already read), too! Sounds like she's willing to both play the guys and get dirty.

FORT Fogey

After her first episode, it doesnt appear she's going to be a major player this season.

+ Reply to Thread