+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: 3/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

3/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

I know it's early to be starting the thread for tonight's episode but I can't wait!! This has been a really good season so far.

I'm already planning to make homemade pizza to snack on while watching the show. Although I might end up stopping at McDonalds instead and getting some cheapy cheeseburgers. I have work to do for a friend after work and if I'm running late on that, I might not have time to get home and make my pizza before the show.

I used to order pizza and wings from Pizza Hut on Survivor nights but between dieting and watching my money, I don't get to do it so often.

I hope tonight is another great episode and that LJ doesn't go home. I'm not really invested in any other castaway so I wouldn't care if anyone else went home.

Jeff doesn't still do a blog, does he?? I used to love reading it but then he went to doing a series of short videos and I found those to be a pain to watch. I think he was doing Twitter for a while, too. If he is blogging again, I'd like to read his write-ups.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Re: 3/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

ew interviews Jeff the day after each episode. That's how I get my Jeff fix, but it isn't nearly as extensive as what he did up to a couple seasons ago.

I have been thinking that coconut meat or water would be an appropriate accompaniment for Survivor watching. One of the ditsy young ladies provided us with an excuse to eat cookies a couple seasons ago. Perhaps this season it's chicken...or an egg?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Actually, rice and beans would be the most appropriate accompaniment for Survivor watching. I've thought about going on a Survivor diet some season, eating only what the castways are eating on the show, but I'm not that disciplined. I get some twisted pleasure out of pigging out while they're starving.

Lately, between Survivor and Naked & Afraid, I've been itching to work on making a fire without matches. So far, that itching hasn't led me outside to actual TRY it. I've just thought it might be interesting and useful to learn how to do it.

You know, I did just buy more eggs last night to make Easter eggs. I could certainly go for having hardboiled eggs/deviled eggs/egg salad sandwiches while watching Survivor!
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-26-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    annettejt and Jaceegirl like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

The Survivor diet includes extensive physical exercise. Specifically, nonstop shivering.
    sclilred1 and Photobabe like this.

Trish is such a snot.
    holly71, NCLurker and sweetpea like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm bad. We usually eat earlier but when Survivor is on, I just love eating supper while watching because I know they can't eat!
    Brooks, AZChristian and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

OMG is she really tattling to Jeff?

Ok, I respect her saying that she doesn't want her daughter to see her behave badly. But truly, wow.

Lindsay is quitting because she can't get along with Trish?! Gah. How lame.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Goodbye lindsay!!!! I couldnt stand her im so glad trish called her out good bye!!!
    esposa likes this.

FORT Fan

Oh no Woo. Time to find a new alliance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast