+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 3/19 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 3/19 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

The look on Lindsey's face was worth the price of admission!
    kev89, Duckyface, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I really enjoyed this episode. A tribe swap, a couple of good challenges and a nice blindside. What more can you ask for?

I was telling the person I was watching with that Cliff seems to be doing a lot more talking than usual and that typically when that happens, that person is the one going home...and he did. I was not sorry to see him go. He didn't seem to have much strategy and just expected other to follow him. For a bit there I thought they were going to flip and get out Trish with all her obvious giddy, giggling, school girl crushing on LJ...not that I can totally blame her as he is my eye candy this season, but she better keep her head in the game and control her hormones since I am depending on her as my pool leader.

This is shaping up to be a good season. Lots of people I like and can root for...LJ, Spencer, Kass, Tasha, Sarah, LJ, Woo and Trish. Some good challenges so far and a blow out coming next week!!! Woo hoo!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

There must have been a conversation between Tony and LJ that we didn't see. Tony seemed confused as to why Trish even initially suggested voting Cliff out, so he must have had a complete change of heart in between then and TC. I thought LJ was a goner and an idiot for not playing his idol. I was VERY surprised. For him to be so sure, a conversation must have taken place where LJ became sure he could trust Tony.

The tribe swap seemed very contrived and fake to me. All 3 brains just happen to be on one tribe? And 5 out of 6 brawn on the same tribe? Exceedingly unlikely.
    Florimel and ilja like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    I thought LJ was toast for sure with no idol played. I still am on Team Tony and I enjoy Trish. I know she seems to be annoying but I don't see anything wrong so far. I am just fine with Cliff gone and the look on Lindsey and Woo's face was pretty amazing. I thought for sure this was going to play out with an Idol blindside. They didn't even seem prepared for it if it did come to that, not a mention. I am also looking forward to next week's episode. I think the new tribes balanced out pretty well competition-wise. I hate when they do the random swaps and all of a sudden you have this lopsided tribe of like all the strong fit young guys and then the other tribe and then they just get decimated. However, this is pretty lopsided with the way the tribes went out. In theory, it should have just been a wash with the Beauty tribe on either side, but some how they seem to be pulling through. I know many of you all like Morgan, but I was super excited to see her get outted for her nonsense.
    I have no idea who Morgan is. I tell you I really got spoiled with Pikachu's (?) banners across the top of the page with contestants' names and faces.
    Punkin likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    I think the new tribes balanced out pretty well competition-wise.
    I thought it was very lopsided, but now that Cliff is gone I'm less concerned (I want the Brain remnants to make it as far as possible).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm disappointed that the merge didn't blend up the three tribes better. All of the Brains tribe still ended up together and all of the Brawn tribe ended up together except for Sarah. I was hoping Spencer could separate himself from Kass and Tasha. Whoever mixed up the buffs for the contestants to choose from clearly didn't do a good job, or else the Fates are laughing at us.

I'm not sure who did the banners on top of the Survivor forum but it wasn't me. I can't take credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm not sure who did the banners on top of the Survivor forum but it wasn't me. I can't take credit for it.
    If anybody would like to make one, I can post it up top.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I can create one in a few days. Do you know the dimensions we use for a banner? I'd love to do a new one for The Voice also. Time for Xtina to go!
    FireWoman likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I can create one in a few days. Do you know the dimensions we use for a banner? I'd love to do a new one for The Voice also. Time for Xtina to go!
    Waywyrd told me 800 by 200 and include fansofrealitytv.com on it so if someone from another site steals it, they'll know where it's from.

I went ahead and put one together, too. I didn't have much going on, except working on stuff for the DWTS pool.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm disappointed that the merge didn't blend up the three tribes better. All of the Brains tribe still ended up together and all of the Brawn tribe ended up together except for Sarah. I was hoping Spencer could separate himself from Kass and Tasha. Whoever mixed up the buffs for the contestants to choose from clearly didn't do a good job, or else the Fates are laughing at us.

I guess I've gotten so used to you doing so much *cough* *cough* polls, that I mistakenly gave you credit for the Banners too.

I too was disappointed in how little the teams were mixed up. That seems to happen a lot. I'm just relieved the Team with the brains didn't lose again.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread