+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 3/19 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/19 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    Idk if I can continue watching Survivor this season if they don't get the beauties out.
    Aw, I think LJ is rather nice to look at.
    Punkin, Brooks, FireWoman and 4 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Next week: Lindsey and crazy Trish get into it. Whee.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I like Cliff but he isn't on my fantasy tribe. LJ is. I'm thrilled LJ is still playing and still has his idol.
    Monte71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    If he wasnt on beauty tribe(which insulted me) maybe it wouldnt be a problem. But he is and in a main alliance with Jeremiah. They are threats to the game. I remember back when BB10 was happening I kept saying if they didnt get Dan out he was gonna take over and sure enough he did and used Memphis to do his dirty work.

But didn't Morgan say last week after tribal, within LJ's hearing, that Jeremiah was gunning for him?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Yes, yes he is nice!! . I just thought this was it for him, I was yelling for him to play his idol!! Okay bye Cliff, Woos face was a picture at this blindside LOL .I am not fond of Lindsay.
    I have to say Alexis must have 5 different bikinis. Whatever happened to, you wear what you have on? pretty bows in heir hair.ugh!

I am really enjoying Spencer more each week..Tasha isn't bad either. Never thought I would end up cheering for the brains oh and LJ
    Jahim and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    But didn't Morgan say last week after tribal, within LJ's hearing, that Jeremiah was gunning for him?

I must have missed that so idk. This is the first time I watched the show from the start of season since 10.

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned that if LJ played his idol than Cliff would go home automatically. Maybe it was discussed and not aired. It seemed obvious that the Brawns were gunning for LJ and didn't even consider splitting the vote in case he played an idol. I know he wanted to keep it as long as possible, but that would have at least guaranteed him another week and once Cliff was gone the game dynamics would have changed anyway. It worked out for him without playing it, but I was holding my breath at the end.

I had hoped the Brains would pull in Sarah and not Alexis. I think Sarah is more of a lone wolf and easier to be sure on her loyalty than a beauty that has 2 other tribemates to side with if they happen to change their mind. We didn't hear too much from her after the switch so I hope it's still a possibility, especially since she's captain of my pool!
    Midol likes this.

I thought LJ was toast for sure with no idol played. I still am on Team Tony and I enjoy Trish. I know she seems to be annoying but I don't see anything wrong so far. I am just fine with Cliff gone and the look on Lindsey and Woo's face was pretty amazing. I thought for sure this was going to play out with an Idol blindside. They didn't even seem prepared for it if it did come to that, not a mention. I am also looking forward to next week's episode. I think the new tribes balanced out pretty well competition-wise. I hate when they do the random swaps and all of a sudden you have this lopsided tribe of like all the strong fit young guys and then the other tribe and then they just get decimated. However, this is pretty lopsided with the way the tribes went out. In theory, it should have just been a wash with the Beauty tribe on either side, but some how they seem to be pulling through. I know many of you all like Morgan, but I was super excited to see her get outted for her nonsense.
    kev89 likes this.

If they had voted out LJ, he would have deserved to go home without playing his idol. I thought he was done, I was actually blindsided.
    Jahim and kev89 like this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread