Like Tree182Likes

Thread: 3/12 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I still like Sarah, Tony, not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Did none of these people bone up on Survivor skills prior to being whisked off to the island? Just in case anyone reading this winds up on Survivor one day, here's a bit of advice: kill the ROOSTER! He is not necessary for egg production. Now if you were going to be there a few months and wanted the eggs fertilized so they would hatch into baby chickens and you could raise a flock, then keep him around. Otherwise, have yourselves a nice rooster dinner and keep the other three chickens -- the HENS -- who will go on laying eggs every day. It's basic biology. Jeez.
    Well it's pretty clear that Beauty (with the exception of LJ) didn't have a clue about what is needed for egg production. There was mention of a heating lamp somewhere in that discussion. The birds will be under partially new ownership with the tribe swap maybe with someone who knows what they're doing.

I was also surprised at how willing Sarah was to throw the challenge. It's always best to just wait for a loss that will inevitably happen at some point to get the person out. We saw how big of a mistake it was for Zapatera when they threw to get rid of Russel in RI.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Tony was actually kind of quiet this episode, at least compared to the last two weeks. I think all we saw of him was the conversation he had with Sarah about trusting Woo, and then reaffirming Cops R Us. It almost seems like Tony's attitude is rubbing off on Sarah, getting angry and trying to throw a challenge seems more like something I'd expect from Tony than Sarah to be honest. Like I said before, I get the feeling that Sarah's trust in Tony and paranoia of everyone else will ultimately be her downfall.
    Punkin likes this.

Kiz

My favorite line came from Alexis: "So chickens don't need a brain to function?"
    Punkin, Brooks and esposa like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I definitely think we are being shown the "trust" relationship between Sarah and Tony for a reason. He's going to screw her big time, I'll bet. Either that or she'll figure things out, and turn the tables on him with a massive blindside.

I vote for the latter.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I definitely think we are being shown the "trust" relationship between Sarah and Tony for a reason. He's going to screw her big time, I'll bet. Either that or she'll figure things out, and turn the tables on him with a massive blindside.

I vote for the latter.
    I wouldn't like to be him when she finds out!!
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Do you guys think she really will? I just don't think she will. My theory, he will get paranoid like crazy and will get her out, but it will be too soon. It will seem shady rather than like a "game move".
    holly71 likes this.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's Tony who takes Sarah out. That's just based on my gut instinct, so it's not like I have anything to support that, but it's just what I see happening. Either way, I feel pretty safe predicting that this alliance will not end well. We saw how angry she was with Cliff and Lindsay, imagine if she discovered Tony lied to her. If Tony does vote her out, he might want to sneak out of tribal before the votes are read
    holly71 and sweetpea like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    My favorite line came from Alexis: "So chickens don't need a brain to function?"
    Neither does She I am guessing..
    holly71, waywyrd, sweetpea and 2 others like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well fine, I guess LJ is the only one on the Brains right now I don't dislike. Maybe Morgan now, too. That's the best I can say about that tribe.

+ Reply to Thread