+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: 3/12 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Finally jtia is out the season just got better cause i really like all of the 3 remaining brains tribe members spencer worked his butt off and deserved to stay jtia was completely useless. Hopefully spencer and tasha will go far as for beauty tribe they have really done well this season in challenges and i do think it was dumb for the brawn tribe to try and throw that challenge just do your best and always try to win

Yeah lj is my favorite on beauty tribe hes a beast woo is my favorite on brawn and i do like sarah but im worried tony will turn on her later in the game
    Moontat likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm so glad the Brains tribe finally got rid of J'Tia. When Tasha told Jeff at tribal council swimming just isn't J'Tia's thing, I yelled at my tv "Nothing is J'Tia's thing!". Seriously, J'Tia sucked at everything she did. Even dumping the rice on the fire, she only got 95% of it out of the bag.

I feel so bad for Spencer being stuck with those losers. I truly hope he gets to come back for another season of Survivor (All-Stars, Heroes vs. Villains, something like that) so he can get another chance with a halfway decent tribe.

One of the worst moves the Brains tribe made was jettisoning their strong members first. Imagine how much better off they would have been if they had voted J'Tia off first and kept David and Garrett around longer. They definitely go down as one of the worst tribes ever on Survivor.

I hope with the merge coming up Spencer turns on Tasha and Kass. The fact that they had to puzzle over whether to get rid of him (the one who did all the work in the buoy basketball challenge because the rest of his tribe was worthless) or J'Tia (the one who dumped their tribe's food supply) shows that they have absolutely no loyalty to him so he owes them nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think it's neat that the Brains tribe continues to try to practice challenges ahead of time. I don't recall that from prior seasons.
    Not that it's helped them any, unless they're practicing how much they can suck at the challenge.

Yes, finally J'Tia is gone! Of course it comes when the Brain tribe is about to cease to exist, but I'm happy Spencer lives to fight another day. To be fair, I have to give J'Tia some credit for going out with grace, then again, she already knew she probably was the right choice to vote out, so it's not like she was blindsided. Spencer rocked in the immunity challenge, yeah he ultimately fell short, but it's still impressive that he went toe to toe with an NBA star. Spencer assuring the ladies they made the right decision was foreshadowing. Either he'll betray them the first chance he gets, proving they made the wrong choice, or these three will become the next Denise and Malcolm. They'll exploit divisions on their new tribes to keep themselves alive, then they'll join back up at the merge, and their loyalty will make theirs the strongest alliance, and at least one, maybe even all three, will ultimately make the final three, and even the one or two that don't will still make it far, like to the final 5 or 4. I love a good underdog story, so I'm hoping they stick together, and go far.

The Beauty tribe was just painful to watch, I agree with waywyrd...those chickens they won probably do have a higher IQ. Jeremiah's a bumbling idiot, he was so unprepared for Morgan's confrontation...he would be the perfect person to take to the end though, I can just see him crumbling when asked tough questions. I think I'm actually dumber for having listened to that chicken rooster conversation...could Alexis, Jefra and Morgan have the lowest IQs in Survivor history? I had to laugh at Morgan calling Jeremiah dumber than a bag of rocks...I mean, she wasn't wrong, but it's still a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I do find it kind of funny that the only one left who seems to have any brains on that tribe, LJ, was one of the two (the other being Brice) that people questioned whether he belonged on the Beauty tribe in the first place. Especially with J'Tia gone, this is easily my least favorite tribe of the three.

Wow, the Brawn tribe just kind of blew up, didn't they? I'm totally shocked that Woo turned on Cliff so easily, he might be more devious than we were previously led to believe. Looks like he changed his mind on throwing the challenge though...Sarah and Trish really took their time getting their buoys, but Woo made up a lot of time for the tribe...I think he's still conflicted, and won't make a decision until he has to, winning the challenge bought him some more time. I'm not so sure I like Sarah anymore. She was one of my favorites after week one, and one of the players I thought had the best shot at winning, but ever since Tony roped her into the cop alliance, she seems kind of paranoid. It amazes me people still consider throwing challenges when it pretty much never worked out for the tribe that did it, Sarah even admitted that, yet she went ahead with that plan anyway. She's really into that cop loyalty too...I'm thinking that her trust in Tony and paranoia of everyone else might be her downfall.

It will be interesting to see how the tribes are divided up next week. They might not seem threatening now, but the smart move might be to take Spencer, Tasha, and Kass out. I'm guessing that one tribe will be dominated by former brawn players, and the other by former beauty players. With two brains on one, and one brain on the other, they'd be easy targets, but the majority group might be focused on weakening the group that dominates the other tribe, or on going after rivals from their original tribes, allowing Spencer, Tasha, and Kass to sneak to the merge unnoticed. Again, if they are reunited, I think those three will be a very dangerous alliance.
    annettejt likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    The look on Jeff's face was awesome.

J'Tia insists she has physicality, but she just can't swim. Or throw buckets of water. Or throw balls.
    She couldn't even manage to dump the whole bag of rice. May have been to physical for her.. she hit her wall at 95%.
    waywyrd, kev89 and Photobabe like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    The chickens may have a higher IQ than a few people on that tribe.
    Did those twits really kill an egg laying hen instead of a rooster?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Tasha scared the crap out of me during that reward challenge!
    sweetpea likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I honestly think J'tia is the worst contestant ever to make it past the first 2 votes. She's been the worst at every single challenge and threw out the rice. Brawn couldn't even throw the challenge convincingly against the Brains. It probably would have come back to bite them if they did. Glad Spencer is still there as he's way better than his bio would lead us to believe.

Was Morgan talking about getting rid of LJ in front of LJ, or was that editing? It showed her talking about it at night and him looking up a few times. And she says that Jeremiah isn't even that good looking and it's the beauty tribe. I guess we can't make it through one episode without her talking about looks. Guess no one on that tribe has taken any introductory biology. The chicken-egg exchange was painful to watch as a biology major.

Conveniently placed obstacles in the reward challenge, eh? LJ must have walked into them about 3 times before deciding to hold the bag lower down to protect himself.

Excited for the tribe swap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I think Luzon really translates into "loser", not "brains". Or if it didn't before, it does now!

+ Reply to Thread