+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

The way that lie would most likely be outed would be with Cliff or L. came to Sarah about forming an alliance. Presumably not L., if there is real animosity building on both sides. But if Cliff did that might make Sarah wonder a bit... or she might blurt out, Ha! Fat chance! I know you want me out... and that would lead to a big discussion. Of course she might just think C and L were lying.

I'm always kind of amazed by the people who sign up to be on Survivor, then act surprised and b***h about having to be out in the elements. What did they think they were signing up for?
    holly71 likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I'm always kind of amazed by the people who sign up to be on Survivor, then act surprised and b***h about having to be out in the elements. What did they think they were signing up for?
    It happens every season lately. Plus the one that thinks about shelter, is always the one that is scared to be seen as bossy. I would never last on this show, if I new I had to be facing non stop rain, I would build that damn shelter all on my own. LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Even if you think you know what you're signing up for, after 12+ hours sleepless in the rain if a producer asks you in a confessional about it you probably WILL tell them how much worse it was that you were expecting. I kind of feel like that particular bit is par for the course.
    Florimel, Uncle David and kev89 like this.

I know for a fact I could not spend that amount of time wet, cold and miserable with no sleep. I'd be the stark raving lunatic of the tribe. Keep any and all machetes away from me. Seriously, that would really, really suck.
    Brooks, ilja and Midol like this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

That was a beautiful blindside but of course Beauty knows how to backstab.

Best moment of the episode was watching Brains practice water tossing to was it the Blue Danube? Thanks for the laugh Survivor.

Oh, does Tony (Cop Brawn) remind anyone of a nicer version of Russell Hantz?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, does Tony (Cop Brawn) remind anyone of a nicer version of Russell Hantz?
    I'll hold off on the "nicer version" for at least a few more episodes. He could prove to be every bit as much of an a-hole as Russell.
    holly71, Florimel, scoot13 and 1 others like this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I'd say being nicer Russell Hantz would be accurate so far, Tony does kind of remind me of him a bit, and last I saw, Tony wasn't sabotaging the tribe's food and water supply, or burning articles of clothing. Of course it's not really an accomplishment to be nicer than Russell Hantz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789