+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Confession: We sat down at church last night for Ash Wednesday services - one of the most solemn events in the Christian calendar. Hubby leaned over to me and said, "We forgot to record Survivor." I responded, "Grrrr . . . I wonder if I have time to get home and back before the service starts."

We opted to look for it online . . . but I need to seriously pray about my priorities.
    LOL :-) (And it's already available at cbs.com.)
    AZChristian likes this.

Kiz

I want to see J'Tia stick around for a good long time on the Brains' beach (not over her teammates, but with the other tribes losing immunity challenges), for only one reason. So that she can suck on air when the Brains run out of rice.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Never Never deliberately throw a challenge.
    holly71, NCLurker, captain and 8 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I agree tba! It never works out right and always comes back to bite you in the ass later.

I wasn't upset that Brice left. Something about him didn't set right with me anyway. I am glad to see some of the other tribes this time lol. Jeremiah is a cutey! Tony is crazy - but in a good way. I like how the cops have created an alliance, although I think Tony would turn on Sarah in a heartbeat.

Great season so far, and we are only on episode 2!
    NCLurker and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yes, the beautiful butterfly flew away last night! But I really wasn't too sad.
    I don't trust Tony at all. He is going to turn on Sarah, imo, and hopefully it will come back and bite him.
    Woo rocks!
    Punkin, Coco46, Midol and 1 others like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Confession: We sat down at church last night for Ash Wednesday services - one of the most solemn events in the Christian calendar. Hubby leaned over to me and said, "We forgot to record Survivor." I responded, "Grrrr . . . I wonder if I have time to get home and back before the service starts."

We opted to look for it online . . . but I need to seriously pray about my priorities.
    When you go to that big tribal council in the sky, you and your husband will sent to Exile Island for your sin. Forgetting to record Survivor??? Blasphemy!

You're only hope for Redemption is to say 100 Jeff Probsts and search the underworld for the hidden immunity idol.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    When you go to that big tribal council in the sky, you and your husband will sent to Exile Island for your sin. Forgetting to record Survivor??? Blasphemy!

You're only hope for Redemption is to say 100 Jeff Probsts and search the underworld for the hidden immunity idol.
    Hubby is facing a tough day at work (having to fire someone) . . . I just did a "snip" of your comment and sent it to him. I think he can use a good laugh today. Goodness knows I laughed out loud!
    sclilred1 likes this.

I had to laugh at Woo saying he was cold when he was running around in the rain without a shirt on. He seems likeable enough but I don't think he's working with much upstairs. I'm surprised with how dumb Sarah looked in that episode. It can't be good for her chances to win. I'm still not sure how I feel about Tony. I respect him for playing the game but I do not want him to turn into Russell 2.0.

The brain tribe continues to be my favorite. What a mess. While many of the viewers seem to find J'Tia unlikeable, the one that I can't warm up to is Tasha. She was rather rude to Spencer and is turning into a bossypants just like J'Tia. At least J'Tia's wackiness is so extreme that it's entertaining. The tribe practicing throwing the water was hilarious and the come from behind win was epic.

I was also laughing at Brice saying how he was surprised that Jeremiah could spell his name.
    I like LJ but I don't like anyone else he is aligned with. I actually preferred the Morgan and Brice alliance to that one. Jefra seems whiny and dumb (does she know what show she signed up for?), Alexis is dull, and Jeremiah "doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings"? Spare me. I hope Morgan takes them all out.

I'm hoping Kass can remain under the radar enough that she makes it to the merge. I like that she is playing non-aligned ( at least in her own eyes) and would hope she and Spencer team for challenges like they did for the maze.
    AZChristian, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    I like LJ but I don't like anyone else he is aligned with. I actually preferred the Morgan and Brice alliance to that one. Jefra seems whiny and dumb (does she know what show she signed up for?), Alexis is dull, and Jeremiah "doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings"? Spare me. I hope Morgan takes them all out.
    I totally agree.

+ Reply to Thread