+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/5 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Wow, I am shocked that Brice got voted out so early. After last week, I seriously thought he would end up being a Johnny Fairplay type character. I'm kind of disappointed that he got voted out so early...he seemed like he had the potential to be a big character. He certainly seemed more entertaining than Alexis. Then again I am liking LJ, so I'm happy he's in a good spot right now. I gotta call out the producers on him finding the idol without a clue though, they've been making those things way too easy to find for a while now. Now that we've seen more of Jefra, I have to say I'm not impressed, she really seems clueless, and I hated how whiney and bossy she was about the shelter...to be honest, I was hoping they'd dump her or Morgan. I am surprised Jeremiah sided with LJ and Alexis over Morgan, I would have thought he'd go with the model type...I still don't find him very bright though, and I think JohnnyK's comparison to Chase is spot on.

I'm so happy the Brain tribe pulled through, pretty much just because it keeps Spencer in the game a bit longer. Gotta give props to both him and Kass for making short work of that maze. J'Tia, yeah she is so clueless, at least she has to suffer the consequences of ruining the rice supply. She nearly lost the challenge for them on the water passing portion. I know Kass and Tasha agreed Spencer should be next to go, but if Spencer continues to do well in challenges and J'Tia continues being herself, I'm thinking they might rethink their plan, and keep Spencer should they lose another challenge. Oh, and that scene of them practicing passing water was hilarious

Well, the Brawn tribe was pretty much all about the cop alliance this week. I like Tony and Sarah, but I'm thinking Tony lying about Cliff and Lindsay might come back to bite him. Based on the preview next week, looks like Sarah's willing to throw the next challenge to get a male tribe mate out. She was talking to Woo, and I suppose she could be angry with Cliff for supposedly scheming against her, but even then, it seems like it would be a waste of time to try and get Woo to betray Cliff. That leaves Tony, and I could see her being furious if she finds out he lied to her, especially after the whole Blue Blood thing. I really liked Woo and his enthusiasm this week, and I also liked that it ended up being him and Cliff who solved the maze for their tribe.

I know Kass and Tasha agreed Spencer should be next to go, but if Spencer continues to do well in challenges and J'Tia continues being herself, I'm thinking they might rethink their plan, and keep Spencer should they lose another challenge.
    Kev that's my hope as well. The person I want to see gone is J'Tia.
    holly71 and kev89 like this.

Well, the Brawn tribe was pretty much all about the cop alliance this week. I like Tony and Sarah, but I'm thinking Tony lying about Cliff and Lindsay might come back to bite him. Based on the preview next week, looks like Sarah's willing to throw the next challenge to get a male tribe mate out. She was talking to Woo, and I suppose she could be angry with Cliff for supposedly scheming against her, but even then, it seems like it would be a waste of time to try and get Woo to betray Cliff. That leaves Tony, and I could see her being furious if she finds out he lied to her, especially after the whole Blue Blood thing. I really liked Woo and his enthusiasm this week, and I also liked that it ended up being him and Cliff who solved the maze for their tribe.
    I like Tony, then I don't like Tony. He seems to be non stop scheming, and I thought he wouldn't be like that when I first saw him. I think his lie will come back to bite him!!
    He found that clue way too easily.

J'tia whining about rice was comical, what a stupid girl.
    kev89 and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

See ya later 'cutest, most fashionable member'! Enjoy your stay at Loser Lodge with Garrett and David.
    Punkin and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

That's a hot Loser Lodge. I wish I was there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    By the way, this is the first season ever where the first three boots were all men.
    I noticed that too. I would've mentioned it if you hadn't already.

Still really liking Sarah and Woo. He just seems happy to be there and appreciative of the experience, which is always nice to see. I hope Brawn doesn't throw the challenge next time. Has that ever gone well? Loved the music when the Brains were practicing. Good thing they didn't put J'tia on the maze.

The only one I actually like on the Beauty tribe is LJ. I've noticed he's much better looking on the island than in his pre-show picture. Jeremiah bugs me a little (playing both sides too early and the "I'm just a good country boy and don't want to heart any feelings") and I'm not a fan of any of the girls. They're all the type who sit around camp and do nothing. I'd like to see Morgan gone next.

Overall this was a pretty dull episode, and seemed to be over rather quickly. I wish Survivor was 1 1/2 or 2 hours. Some shows like the Bachelor are always 2 hours. Survivor would benefit from a longer show, especially at the beginning on a season with 3 tribes.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

So far my favourite is Woo. I really appreciate seeing someone on there who enjoys what Survivor is really about. Could you imagine the whining if Garrett had still been there?

Spencer is also proving himself and I hope he gets to stick around over useless J'Tia.

I also really like LJ. He is my eye candy this season and I hope he makes it far!!!
    Punkin, mushybrain, Coco46 and 3 others like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't understand why Tasha wasn't throwing the water to Cass...it couldn't have been any worse than J'Tia and at least Tasha practiced the proper arcs and all that. Couldn't J'Tia catch a bucket?! (Don't answer that.) I'm gonna have to watch again, I didn't see how that vote came down to Bryce getting taken out. Maybe more of a comment on how disinterested I was in who went from that tribe, although I liked him ok and do like LJ. Tony...calm down, already!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    By the way, this is the first season ever where the first three boots were all men.
    But the brains made stupid boots. For smart people they sure didn't think strategically. The Marlins President overplayed too early. He should have realized that no power would allow him alone to send someone home at that point. He should have been working with boot #2 to get the weak ones out. The tribe also should not have voted out two strong men that early because they'll need their help in challenges. The first two boots came as a result of egos, and that's not smart Survivro. Thee 3rd boot came because I'm guessing the diva was whining aroound camp, but I'd say he more likely was playing a character. The Diva Queen can get a lot of air time if you're good at playing that role. I think he was going for that angle. Of course I also thought Courtney on The Bachelor was playing the bitch to get air time so maybe I'm not so good at reading people.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Confession: We sat down at church last night for Ash Wednesday services - one of the most solemn events in the Christian calendar. Hubby leaned over to me and said, "We forgot to record Survivor." I responded, "Grrrr . . . I wonder if I have time to get home and back before the service starts."

We opted to look for it online . . . but I need to seriously pray about my priorities.

+ Reply to Thread