+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 2/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Best line of the night was Spencer writing down J'Tia's name and saying, "The fact that you are a nuclear engineer is just SCARY!"
    And I had just had that thought when Spencer busted out that line. Scary indeed, and a PhD in Nuclear Engineering if we can believe the TV. Yikes.
    AZChristian likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    And I had just had that thought when Spencer busted out that line. Scary indeed, and a PhD in Nuclear Engineering if we can believe the TV. Yikes.
    Must be an on line degree, from a school lacking in accreditation.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

So many tribe mates to dislike! So far I'm not feeling this season. Still, I am enjoying watching the 'Brains' take themselves out. I'm willing to bet that they will either be eliminated before the merge or we'll see a shuffle when they get down to 2 tribe mates. What a wacky start to a season.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

The brains are so divided they are taking each other out. They have no idea how to play this game, bunch of idiots. You have to keep the tribe strong and get rid of the weakest so you dont lose the challenges and get depleted before the merge that you end up with no allies. I cant believe J'tia is still around. Wow!

Was impressed by the Brains in the 2nd chalenge when they managed to have big lead after being behind due to Jtia's inability to swim but for some reason I knew they were in trouble when they let Jtia do the puzzle. How can she be a nuclear engineer with a PhD and cant solve a puzzzle?
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 02-27-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    dzigner and doolollie like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

The dumbest bunch of brainy people ever!!!! How Jtia survived two tribal councils where she clearly should have been the one going home, I'll never understand. I have a feeling that tribe isn't going to last long. They'll all be eliminated before any other tribe loses a member if they keep performing as they did on the premiere episode.

Why oh way did they choose Jtia to work on the puzzle after her awful performance in the first challenge???

FORT Newbie

JíTia received her PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2010.
    Punkin likes this.

Welcome GatorGirl!!!

Clearly "Brains" isn't the same as social or strategic skills. I'll bet Jeff had no idea it would be this bad, LOL.

I didn't like Spencer at all from the materials available before the episode but I really warmed up to him at the last tribal council. His comment about J'Tia as he voted for her, and later his humble pie comment about being on the bottom.

I'm unexpectedly not liking Tony at all although I'm sure he'll be entertaining. Surprised he's so untrusting of a fellow cop.

The "brains" are playing as if they are the only people in the show. They are playing as if it is end-game time. None of them are going to get to the end-game at this rate. By the time they merge nothing will be left of the tribe if any are left they will be in the minority.
    holly71 and Duckyface like this.

Why am I not finding all the bios in the Survivor 28 forum?

What a crazy start to the season lol. I can tell that I am really going to enjoy this season already

Brains, oh brains - what happened to your brains?? Cass and Spencer seem to be the only one's that are using theirs so far. Garrett getting voted out with the HII was great! Honestly, I didn't see him getting voted out mainly because he's the only one with some brawn on the team. J' Tia is useless OMG! I would never have kept someone that destroyed all the rice like that. So far The Brawn is my favorite team, with Beauty as second. I really thought I would have been putting Beauty as my third team, but the Brain team is just so inept lol.

Now to figure out my pool team! RAWR!
    AZChristian and Photobabe like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread