+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 2/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan Premiere Episode **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Are they really the brains of this season if so the game is in really big trouble

I couldn't stand to be around J'tia, although she is a beautiful ( but crazy ) girl. Garret and David - not that bright. Beauty, I don't know his name , but he did all the work in both challenges, even if he has the hots for the girl in the bra and panties

Brawn, nice team.I like them all. I agree with Jeff Brains has one of the oddest teams, I feel sorry for Spencer- I wish I knew who he reminded me of.

Slim pickings for the pool imho
    I know. I am really stumped as to who to put in. I will have to re-watch and read their bio and check out their interviews. I'm actually have to give this some thought. I got lazy with all the returnees....it made it so much easier.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Kind of refreshing to see all new players. And I like that they brought back the twist from Tocantis with the tribe members viewed as the weakest getting to camp first, and choosing immunity or helping the tribe. What a terrible position for the leaders though...I think I'd try to nominate myself as the weakest member. If Jeff would allow it, it would prevent me from having to ostracize a fellow tribe member right away.

I think I'm liking the Brawn tribe the best so far. Tony's been the star there, we can tell he'll be a big character. I loved his spy shack, though I can't imagine it would be easy to hide...I hope he doesn't get found out. The other cop, Sarah, is a very strong player as well, I think she'll do well. I'm kind of surprised Cliff trusts Woo after Woo outed him in front of the tribe. Woo was probably just star struck, but publicly calling him out probably wasn't the best idea. I think Lindsay's kind of annoying, Trish too. I though Trish handled being called out well, but honestly I found her fight with Lindsay stupid, from both sides. I was also annoyed at them mocking each other.

LJ is definitely a threat, and he rocked that second challenge (of course J'Tia helped too ) He might be an early target though, Morgan seems bitter, she appears to have Jeremiah wrapped around her finger, and then there's Brice. At first, he reminded me of Colton, which led me to write him off. But, he might have some game, he's definitely devious, and if anyone on the Beauty tribe can outsmart LJ, I think it would be Brice.

So, who was in charge of putting together the brain tribe? Seriously though, I was looking forward to a tribe of Cochran, Yau Man, or Yul type players, not this bunch of idiots. First there's David, and I immediately rolled my eyes when he mentioned he was president of the Marlins. Seriously? The Marlins are easily one of the worst run teams in baseball. If they really wanted a baseball executive, how about, I don't know, Mike Rizzo of the Washington Nationals maybe? He inherited a team that was a complete joke, and turned them around fairly quickly. I'll admit as a Nationals fan I am biased, but I just find it funny on a tribe of supposedly smart people, they pick the leader of one of the most incompetent professional teams in the country. Then there's Garrett, who took David out way too early, and then there was his "genius" idea of an open forum. Of course, I can't forget J'Tia, who I think might be unstable. Seriously, it might be best for everyone if they took her out of the game like they did with Brandon Hantz. To be fair, Spencer, Kass, and to a lesser extent Tash showed some potential, though I really question the women's judgment in keeping J'Tia after dumping the rice, even if Garrett did a great job ruining his own game. I feel bad for Spencer, he saw how dumb Garrett was, but by then it was really too late to flip. I do think that he or maybe Kass might be able to work some magic if they manage to survive to make it on another tribe.

I'm guessing they'll mix the three tribes into two, or if Brains continue to lose, just send the remaining members to the other two tribes. I do love an underdog, and at this point, I can't help but pull for Spencer or Kass to somehow make it out of this and go deep.

So far I am shaking my head about the "brains". Maybe they are book-smart but lacking in common sense.

I obviously need to go back and rewatch. Wow!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like how Tasha was pissed that Garrett ruined her chance of playing the game that day. She could go far, unless she's seen as a weaker link pre-merge.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

About to start on the West Coast! Two hours of Survivor fun! Damn right I'm excited!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Best line of the night was Spencer writing down J'Tia's name and saying, "The fact that you are a nuclear engineer is just SCARY!"
    holly71, Punkin, Brooks and 16 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Best line of the night was Spencer writing down J'Tia's name and saying, "The fact that you are a nuclear engineer is just SCARY!"
    Wasn't that hilarious? we both LOL at that
    AZHotFlash and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I like how Tasha was pissed that Garrett ruined her chance of playing the game that day. She could go far, unless she's seen as a weaker link pre-merge.
    Tasha showed some potential, and Garrett's idea for an open forum was terrible, but I didn't think it was the best idea for her to lose her temper. She did manage to keep herself from the bottom, but I still have to question keeping someone who ruined the food supply*. I question Kass's decision making too. They both seem like reasonably intelligent people, especially compared to J'Tia, Garrett, and David, but that's not saying much, and I haven't been too impressed so far.

*One thing that kind of bothered me about the rice is that I can't imagine that none of the rice J'Tia dumped can't be salvaged. Even if there was some sand mixed in there, while it wouldn't be as good, I imagine it would be better than starving. It's not like she peed in it, like Brandon threatened to do, that would have contaminated the rice and made it unsafe to eat. Eating rice with sand isn't good for you, but this is Survivor...they probably do a lot of things they shouldn't. I'm sure they all have plenty of cavities when the month is over

At first I thought J'Tia was turning out to be some sort of genius and would steal Garrett's idol, but nope, she just completely snapped
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    So far I am shaking my head about the "brains". Maybe they are book-smart but lacking in common sense.
    You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing about the "brains". Before the show aired I thought they or the "Brawns" would have the best shot. I was going to go with them in the pool. I totally don't know what to think now and will have to really do some thinking before picking who I think will do good.

I admit I was blindsided by them!

+ Reply to Thread