Tribe Name: Tsimpanse
    Tribal Leader: LJ
    Tribal Warrior 1: - Sarah
    Tribal Warrior 2: - Jerimiah
    Tribal Warrior 3: Woo
    Tribal Warrior 4: Spencer
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Trish
    Tribe Attribute and Animal: Brains, Chimpanzee

Wow this was hard and my first time playing in the Survivor Pool. Originally had JTia in first spot, but I'm amazed she is still there after throwing rice on the fire. She may come back though - you never know.

Had a hard time deciding between LJ and Sarah. LJ comes from Boston and since I'm not that far away have to give him my support. Love that he said his mom is his inspiration because she beat breast cancer. That sealed it for me. Both proved they were great at puzzles.

Jerimiah - just a nice southern boy who mentioned that one of the past players he was like was Malcolm so had to go with him.

Spencer - I didn't think I would like him at first, but he surprised me during the first show and I ended up liking him.

Woo - he could have been on the Beauty Tribe, but again just liked his Bio and think he will do good at challenges.

Trish - reminds me of Denise in her season.

Thanks pikachu for all your hard work running all these pools. A special thanks for looping my Avatar.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor Cagayan Pool

The second episode airs tomorrow so if you're still figuring out your team, get it done and get signed up! All those who don't get registered on time will be fed to Pating's shark. You only have until tomorrow before the show airs. It would be great if everyone was signed up before 5:00 pm (US Eastern time) so I could finalize the scoresheet before leaving work but I'm sure there will be a few teams barely making it in on time.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Tribe Name: Manalo Malakas (Win Strong in Filipino)

Tribal Leader: Trish (During the previews, when Jeff said sole survivor, they showed her face. I want to see if they really do give us a hint with the edit. With that, I may have just screwed myself, but no guts, no glory.)

Tribal Warrior 1: Woo
    Tribal Warrior 2: Spencer
    Tribal Warrior 3: Sarah
    Tribal Warrior 4: LJ

Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Kass

Tribe Attribute and Animal: Brawn and Giraffe
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I have avatars ready!

veejer

Maybaybie

Midol

mesachick

dixielandbelle

awesomekina 23

Monte71

Brooks

TripleGemini

Badseed
    Badseed likes this.
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

Thanks, pikachu!

Wow, even though they are not mine. I think these are great, what a talent you have pikachu
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

pikachu, that's so cool! And my very first FORT avatar!!

May the bruffalo stampede begin!!

I chose the buffalo as my pool animal for Survivor Phillipines, Brooks. I hope it brings you good luck!

If anyone has any issues with their avatar (the image is too dark, don't like the font, you want to change your team name, etc), just let me know and I can fix it. I don't mind a redo if your avatar isn't exactly what you had in mind or if you get bored with it midway through the season and want another one.

Also, if you're in several pools and want an animated avatar to display all of them, I can do that for you.
    TripleGemini and Jaceegirl like this.

I love that your avatars stimulated me to learn how to loop them myself, pikachu. I'm playing around with looping three of them since I'm usually in at least three of your pools, but I think I may have to make them too small to have it work at this site; it does work on my computer. I if I get it right, I'll put them up.
    pikachu likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Paging dixielandbelle:

I made a looping avatar for you and was going to send it by private message but I couldn't send it that way so I'm posting it here.

Last edited by pikachu; 03-05-2014 at 03:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread