+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Woo - Cagayan (Brawn)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Woo - Cagayan (Brawn)

Name (Age): Yung “Woo” Hwang (29)

Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe

Current Residence: Newport Beach, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating College

Inspiration in Life: My parents. They taught me the meaning of hard work and commitment.

Hobbies: Martial arts, surfing and sports (Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Golf).

Pet Peeves: Rude and loud people with no manners.

3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, positive and ambitious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A surfboard to surf remote untouched waves in an empty lineup all to myself; A football to pass some time; and a martial art weapon (nunchaku, bo staff or katana): practicing weapons makes me feel alive!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: With my martial arts experience, my game is very strong, humble, grateful and respectful, much like Ozzy.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Adventure of a life time. It’s a great opportunity to test myself both physically and mentally. Also, it’s a great chance to participate in an amazing game for the chance to be crowned the Sole Survivor and win a million stacks!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have both the physical and social game to make it to the end. More importantly, I think it’s my instincts and ability to adapt to my surroundings that will allow me to "survive" in this game.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: This game was made for me! I’m smart and can play a great social game. People tend to like me. I’m fast and agile. I’ll do great in obstacle course challenges. I have undeniable focus and concentration and I’ll smash the competition in balancing challenges. I can swim well and climb coconut trees. I am SURVIVOR!

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I guess I could fall under any of those categories. If I had to choose one I would have to say Brawn cause of my Martial Arts Background.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? That’s a tough question... I would say you want to possess all those qualities in order to win Survivor. If I had to choose one, I would say Brawn because as sports athletes they understand pressure situations of competition (composure). They have the where with all of team play, and with the structure of the game of survivor in order to advance in the game you need the help of your teammates (supportive). Brain's would fail because of their know-it-all attitudes (conflicting). The Beauties would fail because they will sit back and expect everything to be handed to them.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214800/

Re: Woo - Cagayan (Brawn)

I like watching martial arts, so I like him.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I like watching martial arts, so I like him.
    im hoping the Brawn group does well this season i get tired of everyone always voting them off just because they are physical. Looks like a interesting diverse cast looking forward to this season

I'm pleasantly surprised that the on asian in the cast is not on the Brains tribe. That sounds completely racist but casting does like their stereotypes.

Based on the bio, this is my early favourite. I think I like everything about him, but especially I look forward to seeing him in the challenges.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Wow! I'd put him on the Beauty tribe!

Thanks, JK. When does it start?
    sweetpea, Allie and ilja like this.

I like him so far. He seems a bit Ozzy-like (before he became really arrogant in FvF).
    holly71 and Allie like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

America still loved Ozzy when he got really arrogant.
    Allie likes this.

He looks like a cutie (personality and appearance). :-D
    biggbaddgirl likes this.

He's just adorable! Pre-show favorite.
    sweetpea likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast