Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JohnnyK

Thread: Tony - Cagayan (Brawn)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tony - Cagayan (Brawn)

Name (Age): Tony Vlachos (39)

Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe

Current Residence: Jersey City, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Becoming a Jersey City police officer.

Inspiration in Life: My father for being the dad that he was. He was a great role model and I hope that I can be the same for my children.

Hobbies: Jet skiing, playing pool and surfing the web.

Pet Peeves: Thugs who wear skinny jeans. Also, people who see me speaking on the phone, but yet they feel the need to start a conversation with me. Like itís that urgent for them to know "how's it going" while I'm speaking on the phone. SO RUDE!!!

3 Words to Describe You: Versatile, clever and competitive.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Cigarettes, coffee and liquor. I donít smoke or drink coffee or liquor, but I would love to bring those items with me just so that I can barter with my tribemates! You know at some point in the game they would even give up immunity just to have a little taste of these items.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because I can be just as devious. Boston Rob, because I can be just as slick.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My main reason: The MILLION DOLLARS of course. There's no way I would be going out there for half that prize! Secondly, Iím a huge fan of the show and I would love to give the fans a great season to be remembered.

Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Adapt and overcome! Thatís the kind of training I have as a cop and thatís exactly what Iím going to do on that island! Adapt and I will overcome!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have been a street cop for 12 years. My experiences as a cop give me a huge advantage going into this game. Being outside my element is my forte. That's what I do for a living. Whatís going to be normal for me will be very stressful for the average castaway.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? Sounds like a trick question. We'll letís see. I'm a beautiful person that has a sharp brain and strong muscles. Based on appearance, I would consider myself "Brawn." For the purposes of Survivor though, I would consider myself "Brains." Maybe I wasn't the smartest in school, but I was always the sharpest!!!

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Survivor is definitely a game of all-around strategy. Brawn and beauty can fight over silver, but Brains would surely bring home the gold!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214798/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Tony - Cagayan (Brawn)

Like Sarah, I might like him.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Survivor is definitely a game of all-around strategy. Brawn and beauty can fight over silver, but Brains would surely bring home the gold!
    Way to go against his tribe.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Allie like this.

I hope he's like Judd from Guatemala. I'm getting trainwreck vibes from him.

These bios get weirder every season. What is a "thug with skinny jeans"?

Minus 3,640,231 points from me for the Hantz comparison.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

In his pre-show interview he says "I don't like plants." What? I feel like he'll be the type to really take charge in his tribe at the beginning and get voted out early because of it.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Minus 3,640,231 points from me for the Hantz comparison.
    I know! I was liking him til I read that.

I'll have to wait and see how he acts out there.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

He's probably my pre-show favorite. The Thugs in skinny jeans is hysterical because that's all I see these days, it doesn't make any sense. I don't mind the Hantz comparison. Maybe he can play his game but less grimy?

I at the "thugs in skinny jeans" comment as well, but I'm afraid I'm getting a meathead vibe from him.

And, yet another comparison to BRob. What is up with that!?
    Valar Morghulis

I think this guy could go far. Of course I've been wrong before.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I am so fed up with this guy and his machinations! However, he does make for interesting tv.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread