+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Spencer - Cagayan (Brain)

Re: Spencer - Cagayan (Brain)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Think Spencer is aware that Romney wasn't successful at everything he tried?

And I think he's at least going to be interesting to watch.
    ^^^ This!!! ^^^

I am NOT impressed at all with this kid. I hope he lasts if only to go out in a blaze of glory.
    Punkin likes this.

3 Words to Describe You: Brilliant, competitive and arrogant.
    Well, let's see if he lives up to his self-description. Something tells me the last adjective will be the most obvious. I hope he falls flat on his face.
    Punkin and dagwood like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    I like his sarcasm, cockiness, and appreciation for the game. I also like that he dissed Cochran and didn't like Jane. Preach, girl! I see him playing too fast and being blindsided early, though. Hopefully it's at the hands of Kass and/or goddess J'Tia.

He's really a mixed bag. I like some things. I like his willingness to state his opinions despite knowing there are people who are intolerant of opinions that differ from their own. I don't like his arrogance. I like that he's both smart and athletic. I don't think he'll play well with others though, but we'll see.

After watching the premiere I feel sorry for him. He and Tasha and Kass got put onto a whole tribe o' crazy there... I don't really expect him to last long, but nothing I saw made it seem like his fault other than trusting Garrett.

I liked him better than I thought I would. I actually feel sorry for him. Who would have thought you'd be on the outs with your tribe for voting for someone who can't swim, can't do puzzles and DUMPED OUT YOUR RICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Who would have thought you'd be on the outs with your tribe for voting for someone who can't swim, can't do puzzles and DUMPED OUT YOUR RICE!!
    J'Tia may wish she'd been voted out since she has nothing to eat now either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    J'Tia may wish she'd been voted out since she has nothing to eat now either.
    and that's exactly why I'm glad they didn't! She thought she was gonna spite them with that little b!+ch move & now she can starve with the rest of her tribe. Can't stand her.
    Florimel likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Spencer reminds me of an actor who plays/played in a hospital drama. I see him in green scrubs and a white coat...House?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, yeah I went into this season blind, and knew literally nothing (aside from the Brain vs Beauty vs Brawn twist announced at the last reunion) when watching last wee, including not reading any of the bios. The Spencer described here is nothing like what I saw in the premiere. Maybe he has a snarky sense of humor that we'll see as the season progresses.

I am pulling for him at this point, mainly because I do like an underdog, and he does seem like the most capable member of his tribe, not that that's saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Wow, yeah I went into this season blind, and knew literally nothing (aside from the Brain vs Beauty vs Brawn twist announced at the last reunion) when watching last wee, including not reading any of the bios. The Spencer described here is nothing like what I saw in the premiere. Maybe he has a snarky sense of humor that we'll see as the season progresses.

I am pulling for him at this point, mainly because I do like an underdog, and he does seem like the most capable member of his tribe, not that that's saying much.
    I liked his name, I am so shallow.I am also pulling for him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast