Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sarah - Cagayan (Brawn)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Sarah - Cagayan (Brawn)

Name (Age): Sarah Lacina (29)

Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe

Current Residence: Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Personal Claim to Fame: Iím most proud of graduating college in four years.

Inspiration in Life: My mother is amazing. She is the most unselfish person I know. Such a hard worker, and so supportive. If it werenít for her, I wouldnít be here.

Hobbies: Boating, working out, golfing and mixed martial arts.

Pet Peeves: I hate when I can hear people chew their food, when people leave me voicemails (Iíll call you back if I donít answer) and stupid people.

3 Words to Describe You: Witty, competitive and athletic.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A Bible - Iíve always wanted to read the entire Bible. Iím a slow reader, so I would be entertained for quite a while; a toothbrush; and a Surf board - Why not? Iím easily entertained, I donít need much.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Iím one of a kind. If I had to pick Iíd say Malcom. Heís nice, but very strategic and tasteful about it.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I am never satisfied with what Iíve done. I always add things to my plate. The challenge, experience and opportunity would be gratifying. Second reason: Duh, the money.

Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Iím from the Midwest, cornfed! Iím a hard worker. I donít give up. I motivate people. I learn quickly and I am a master manipulator.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the brains and skills to dominate this game. Iím very strategic and determined. I interview people on a daily basis and get confessions. I will destroy this game.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I would consider myself Brain and Brawn. I think I will do very well on the puzzles and dominate the physical challenges.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think a combination of all three characteristics would produce a winning Survivor.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214796/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Sarah - Cagayan (Brawn)

I might like her if she lasts.

Pet Peeves, people who leave voicemails? Really? wow
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I love how random some of the pet peeves are. People who chew loudly and stupid people seem to be common ones. I'm interested to see how she'll do.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I don't know why, but reading her profile made me smile and laugh. I think being a cop and likely working with majority guys is what really shapes her personality. She gives that "just one of the guys" vibe, but is a girl too. Let's see if she actually has any manipulation skills though, that doesn't seem to translate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I love how random some of the pet peeves are. People who chew loudly and stupid people seem to be common ones.
    The general lack of food and implements (forks) should keep many of these contestants from being too annoyed by each other, LOL.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Pet Peeves, people who leave voicemails? Really? wow
    That one has me scratching my head too.

Don't most people graduate college in 4 years? How is that an accomplishment, unless she finished a 5 or 6 year course in 4.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    That one has me scratching my head too.

Don't most people graduate college in 4 years? How is that an accomplishment, unless she finished a 5 or 6 year course in 4.
    That's exactly what I thought when I read it. It was the norm when I went to school. Year 1, freshman. Year 2, sophomore, Year 3, junior, Year 4, senior and graduation. Then graduate studies or professional education if you choose.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think I'll like her, but the voicemail thing seemed odd. I'm interested to see if she really does have manipulative skills, but I think her people reading skills could come in handy.

A lot of people take 5 or 6 years to graduate these days, they even have majors that are considered 5 year majors. It partly depends on whether you have to work while you go to school too.

I can completely understand the voicemail thing. I know some people who will just ramble on and on and on when they leave voicemail! It's as if they're actually talking to me! It's UNREAL! Unfortunately for them I've learned not to listen to them and just automatically delete the voicemails. I feel awful about it, but then, these are also the type to actually ramble on and on (one time it was for an HOUR) non stop! I could barely get a word in! It wasn't until I got my son talking really loud close to my phone to finally get away!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast