I like her. She's tough and smart.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Sarah - Cagayan (Brawn)

I'm liki g her more each episode.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I can completely understand the voicemail thing. I know some people who will just ramble on and on and on when they leave voicemail! It's as if they're actually talking to me! It's UNREAL! Unfortunately for them I've learned not to listen to them and just automatically delete the voicemails. I feel awful about it, but then, these are also the type to actually ramble on and on (one time it was for an HOUR) non stop! I could barely get a word in! It wasn't until I got my son talking really loud close to my phone to finally get away!
    My pet peeve is people who leave messages that just say "call me." It's implied that you want me to call you back, so you've essentially told me nothing important, and wasted both our time.

I also hate overly long outgoing messages.

On topic, I hope Sarah reconciles with Tony, they had good chemistry.

I don't really care for her for some reason. Maybe it was the instant trust for Tony because he was a fellow cop. Somehow her gullibility just irked me. That said, I'd love for her to take him down with a blind side. Sadly, I just don't think she's savvy enough to see through him. He'll feed her a line of BS and she'll fall for it.
    holly71 and Florimel like this.
    Valar Morghulis

I'm wondering if Tony's fessing up to being a cop will hurt Sarah at the merge. I would think that people would assume that the cops are aligned with each other and would want to get one of them out, and if they're in an alliance with Tony, that person might be Sarah.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I like her, but she really disappointed me with her instant and total trust in Tony. The fact that he lied about his profession should have been a sign that he may not be trustworthy. If he's willing to lie about trivial things, and continue to deny when questioned about it (still saying he was in construction when Sarah directly asked him if he was a cop), he's probably willing to lie about game-related things as well. It's like LJ said, admitting to lying in order to prove that you're trustworthy really doesn't work that way. I hoped Sarah would have a better read on him, or at least be more wary of him. She fell for the "Cliff and Lindsey want to vote you out" story very easily. I guess we'll see how things start to play out next week.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I really liked her after the premiere, and she was actually my pick to win. I still like her, but I don't see her winning. For a while, I was thinking Tony would betray her, then from Tony's celebration at the last challenge until the preview for next week, I was thinking she might turn on Tony after all. Now I'm again thinking Tony will be her downfall, but I'm not sure it's because he'll betray her. I'm thinking that she will flip, but so will LJ (who we've seen doesn't trust Tony), meaning that Jeremiah, Morgan, and the brains would still have the majority. I'm thinking they either vote out Tony (an easy first target) leaving her without the reason she flipped and stuck in the minority alliance, or LJ outs her flipping, and they vote her out next. These are just theories by the way, and since I'm making the prediction, they probably won't happen

Sarah arrives at Ponderosa. Oh, and Sarah this is survivor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzM63jAPhY
    kev89 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hmm, after what she had to say about Kass, I can't help but wonder what she'll think about her buddy, Tony, who lied to her about everything and anything every time he spoke to her. But, of course, he's not a mother, just a policeman, so his lack of integrity is unimportant.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Hmm, after what she had to say about Kass, I can't help but wonder what she'll think about her buddy, Tony, who lied to her about everything and anything every time he spoke to her. But, of course, he's not a mother, just a policeman, so his lack of integrity is unimportant.
    Most people lie on Survivor. Outwit, outplay, outlast
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast