Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

Name: Morgan McLeod (21)

Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe

Current Residence: San Jose, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being selected to the cheerleading squad for the San Francisco 49ers while still in high school.

Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero because he has worked so hard and sacrificed so much in his life to make mine the best it could possibly be. He is the funniest and most handsome man I know.

Hobbies: Interior design, working out and dancing.

Pet Peeves: Slow drivers, guys leaving the toilet seat up, when people fish for compliments, terrible pickup lines.

3 Words to Describe You: Mature, determined and attractive.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A razor because hairy legs are not cute, a camera to document my adventure, and my iPhone so I can Instagram and Facebook when I am bored.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I think I can relate most to Parvati Shallow because she is beautiful and manipulative just like me. She has the ability to make everyone love her but also fear her. That power and confidence is a good quality to have for this show. I can also relate to Natalie Tenerelli because she was a young contestant and also a dancer.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The chance to experience a once in a lifetime journey and to show everyone that just because I have huge boobs and a pretty face does not mean I am dumb, it just means I look better when I am winning.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have great leadership skills when working in a group. I also am quite handy when it comes to building things such as shelter. I am the daughter of a contractor, so he taught me well.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I could be the final Survivor because when I want something I get it. I do whatever it takes to get it. I am ambitious and very adaptive. I am never afraid to manipulate and back stab people when it puts me ahead. These qualities will be essential to me being the final Survivor.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself all three but if I have to pick, I would pick Beauty. Who wouldn't want to be beautiful? When you are beautiful you get what you want and I like getting what I want.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Most people would assume the Brain and Brawn would have the best chance but I think Beauty actually has the best chance. Usually if you are beautiful you have a great body which is "brawn." Also, most people who are beautiful have a stereotype of being dumb. Beauties could fly under the radar as a non-threat because they are stereotypically dumb and weak. I'm rooting for the beauties.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214795/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Morgan - Cagayan (Beauty)

That photo of her is amazing and I want to keep looking at it. However,

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself all three but if I have to pick, I would pick Beauty. Who wouldn't want to be beautiful? When you are beautiful you get what you want and I like getting what I want.
    That's a bit annoying of her.

Well, we know the reason why she was cast (or shall we say two reasons).

I know they like to cast the young girls and guys for looks, but other than that I don't see what got her cast. She seems very boring? Parvati has been a favorite of mine for a long time, I loved her on Cook islands when no one else did and I don't particularly like this Morgan chick saying she's her.

Yup, that answer was definitely annoying Johnny. The word that comes to mind with regards to this girl is "Useless" - so of course she'll be picked to be the eye candy and blind follower in a group of young guys, who will hope to drag her to the end because she is so beatable.
    Valar Morghulis

It occurs to me that if Survivor really wanted to represent their usual casting selections and group them accordingly, they would have added a fourth B tribe - Boobs.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and ilja like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Yep, she'll probably be the stereotypical "useless pretty girl." We'll probably hear her say many times that she "gets judged for her looks." If she didn't feel the need to remind people how pretty she is in multiple answers and how "when you're beautiful you get what you want" people might stereotype her a bit less.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

She is pretty and has a great body, but without knowing her at all and going by her answers, I'd pick her as one of the leaders of the "mean girls" group in high school. the one who decided who was or wasn't good enough to sit with the cool people.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Yep, she'll probably be the stereotypical "useless pretty girl." We'll probably hear her say many times that she "gets judged for her looks." If she didn't feel the need to remind people how pretty she is in multiple answers and how "when you're beautiful you get what you want" people might stereotype her a bit less.
    Survivor Drinking Game Episode 1: Every time a cast member says "judge" or a version thereof, you drink. Make sure to request off Thursday.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and dagwood like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Women like that drive me nuts. If you admit to using your looks to get ahead, don't get pissy when people judge you for it.

She does have nice boobs though.
    ilja likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast