Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Lindsey - Cagayan (Brawn)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Lindsey - Cagayan (Brawn)

Name (Age): Lindsey Ogle (29)

Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe

Current Residence: Kokomo, Ind.

Personal Claim to Fame: Rising above all obstacles with a smile, by myself.

Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr., in a time of struggle he pushed through without violence. A positive movement and true leader.

Hobbies: Camping, recycled art projects and planning parties.

Pet Peeves: Incapable people, party poopers and when people don’t tell you that you have something in your teeth.

3 Words to Describe You: Random (hilarious), powerful and tenacious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A picture of my loved ones for motivation, a dollar for perspective and a shot of Jack Daniels for a kick.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win money. My daughter and I have been poor for too long.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My brain works better under pressure, I’m athletic, a fighter and “cut the fat” in every situation.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have overcome major resistance and challenges by myself. I am a fighter and there’s no limit to what I can do for my baby.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I own a salon so I'm around beauty all day, I'm a smart ass so that's where I'm considered a brain, and I’m feisty and strong so ultimately, I think I'm a Brawn.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Challenges go to Brawns. Beauties are better at the social game. Ultimately, it's a social game, not a physical competition, so unless someone is a master manipulator on the Brawn tribe or is a socio-path, a Brawn will win.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214794/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Lindsey - Cagayan (Brawn)

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win money. My daughter and I have been poor for too long.
    I formed a response to this in my head, but I am not one to judge.

I like her, but I have this feeling that she is just going to flop around. She strikes me as one of those "tough girls" who just look the part.

Judging from the bio, I like her too. She's honest at least, about why she's there. Don't they all want the million dollars!?

I also like her choice for what to bring with her to the game

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A picture of my loved ones for motivation, a dollar for perspective and a shot of Jack Daniels for a kick.
    My kind of girl!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I simply LOVE her tattoo design! If I could get tats it would be along those lines. No pun intended! haha!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I don't like her. I hate how she always does that sucked-in upper lip face to make fun of Trish. Talk about immature. Also going on about how Trish is 50 and trying to get attention from 20-year old guys (referring to LJ). Seriously? He's 34, which is a long way from 20, and he looks about as old as he is.

Looks like something big happens next week, since we see Jeff at camp talking to her. Maybe she considers quitting?
    Last edited by hot_chocolate; 03-20-2014 at 05:09 AM.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yeah, she is getting on my nerves. While I'm no innocent on this front, making fun of people is mean. You don't have to be beautiful to be a mean girl.
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Lindsey can't go quickly enough for me.
    Florimel and Uncle David like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've always had an issue with white people who have dreadlocks! It's silly, I know, but it just seems super phony to me.
    Punkin and Lil Bit like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

To the Point

There is just something about her that I do not like. She seems to have a very unpleasant vibe. But I'm with her on not liking Trish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast