Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Jefra - Cagayan (Beauty)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Jefra - Cagayan (Beauty)

Name (Age): Jefra Bland (23)

Tribe Designation: Beauty Tribe

Current Residence: Campbellsville, Ky.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning the title of Miss Kentucky Teen USA 2009 and making the Top 15 at Miss Teen USA.

Inspiration in Life: My dad, Jeff Bland, who overcame his 20 year prescription drug addiction and turned his life around into helping sponsor other recovering men and women.

Hobbies: Traveling, hunting and pageants.

Pet Peeves: People who have bad teeth and smack their gum.

3 Words to Describe You: Outspoken, charismatic and fierce.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A disposable toothbrush, leather journal for writing and a photo of my family because they are the toughest people I know.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Chelsea Meissner as far as being a country girl and Kim Spradlin when it comes to being ballsy with big moves.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize—I’m a broke college girl who is tired of eating Ramen noodles and wants to pay off my student loans and to open up a drug rehab with my dad. Also, to prove that pageant girls aren’t just cute faces, we are also smart.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m in shape and can last in challenges.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: In my 22 years of life, I have already survived cervical cancer, losing everything financially, the disease of addiction and more. It takes a fighter to survive this world and that’s what I am.

Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I consider myself a Beauty. In my opinion, beauty is far more than just skin deep and true beauty comes from the heart.

Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I think to win the game of survivor, you have to have a combination of all three. It takes a well-rounded person, who is quick to react in situations, can strategize and form alliances and can handle the physical endurance of the game.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214788/

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Jefra - Cagayan (Beauty)

I like her last two responses. She seems nice.
    Allie likes this.

Once I realized she was a girl named "Jefra" I feel like I knew her whole story and I was just about right. Figured her dad was named Jeff, and she was supposed to be a Junior, she'd be from the South some place, and likely some issues in the family. I should have guessed the pageant thing too.

As for her on Survivor, she is the first profile I'm looking at, but her personal story is compelling and I just hope she stands up and can channel Chelsea and Kim like she mentions and not some of the other flakey blondes we've had.

I hope she's tougher than she looks on the outside. I liked a few of her responses, and would like to see a young seemingly naive girl turn out to be a total schemer and kick butt in the game.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

She seems like she's mentally tough, an underrated skill in this game. Hopefully she's not afraid to make other people upset when she needs to make a move.

If it is any consolation to Jefra, she was the last "Beauty" standing.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just watched her Ponderosa video, she seems like a very lovely girl. It was a tad boring, but mostly it was just LJ asking her why she didn't make a big move... which well, it's not like LJ is any position to judge that.

Once again, no Morgan speaking. Not one line I could hear... but even Sarah at least got a line welcoming Jefra.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

I was happy to see Jeremiah call her out on that story that he somehow backstabbed her. But she does seem like a nice person, definitely seems more down to earth than Morgan or Alexis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhePQb-ydi4
    Jefra arrives

I love when they look in the mirror.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She was on of my favorites.
    Rabid Dingo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast