+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Garrett - Cagayan (Brain)

Re: Garrett - Cagayan (Brain)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Dedicated 2,000 hours in preparing for the strategic, social and physical elements of Survivor. Did everything from 50 hours of yoga, to over-analyzing every episode, to mastering slide puzzles to ready myself. I essentially devoted my entire life to preparing for this adventure for the previous 6 months.
    Punkin likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

If he spent so much time on puzzles.. why on EARTH was J'Tia doing them?!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wow! I had no idea about Professional Poker players being so smart. When I read that's what he was and he was on the brain tribe, I must admit, I was a bit confused.

This is one of the things I treasure about forums, learning tidbits of information about subjects I never would have known otherwise.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Ilja, Most of the good ones are very smart and highly educated with masters and Ph.D degrees. Many have their degrees and post graduate degrees in math, science, and/or computer science, one of the things that make them successful.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Ilja, Most of the good ones are very smart and highly educated with masters and Ph.D degrees. Many have their degrees and post graduate degrees in math, science, and/or computer science, one of the things that make them successful.
    Like the MIT card counting ring. I read the book & saw the movie. What was really annoying about the movie is that everyone was white except 1 girl & 1 guy, but in reality, almost all of them were Asian, including the professor. But I digress.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Poker pro Andy Bloch was a member of that MIT team. I quite enjoyed that movie, holly71.
    holly71 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Poker pro Andy Bloch was a member of that MIT team. I quite enjoyed that movie, holly71.
    Oh I loved the movie (and the book)! I didn't mean to sound like I didn't. Enjoyed it very much.
    Florimel likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This guy was just strange all around. He always seemed to be posing. Did anyone else notice that? Even when he was just chatting on the beach he stood sideways like he was showing off his body and having his picture taken. Weird. And his voice was very off-putting for me, for some reason. Never mind his crappy gameplay, he just weirded me out on a superficial level.
    Brooks, AZChristian and ilja like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    This guy was just strange all around. He always seemed to be posing. Did anyone else notice that? Even when he was just chatting on the beach he stood sideways like he was showing off his body and having his picture taken. Weird. And his voice was very off-putting for me, for some reason. Never mind his crappy gameplay, he just weirded me out on a superficial level.
    I agree, he was strange guy. I love that he was blindsided though, he thought he knew this game
    holly71 and sweetpea like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123