+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Fan favorite

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Fan favorite

Part of me wants for Caleb to get it, just to show that America is not afraid to vote for a gay person to win something.
    PWS likes this.

Hayden.

Are we certain they are doing 'Fan Favorite' this season? They haven't been doing the 'player of the week' at all and I haven't seen any promos for going online to vote. I wish they were, I would vote for Hayden, but would be pleased if Caleb won it.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope they don't make it where you have to tweet or text your vote for Fan Favorite during the reunion show. Not all of us are into that garbage. I don't have a cell phone and I hardly ever use Twitter. I'd rather be able to watch the show without having to do that at the same time.

FORT Fogey

I bet they do a twitter vote. I would text my vote. I have a twitter account I never use so not that adept at it. It cuts out a huge faction of viewers to limit the voting this way. Seems unlikely that they would omit voting for a favorite.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You know you all are right...why haven't they announced it is time to start voting? If they wait until the show starts that makes it very hard for anyone who doesn't have Twitter, etc. I could text on my cell phone, but it sits in my car glove compartment. I guess I better bring it in on Sunday...

Ciera. I'd say Hayden but he was practically invisible for most of the season. I don't think a few solid tribal councils at the end solidifies him as a favorite. I like Ciera's story so much more. She was always at the bottom on Tadhana and somehow made it through and she is on the bottom again and pulled out a clutch immunity. She deserves something for surviving this long against all odds.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    Ciera. I'd say Hayden but he was practically invisible for most of the season. I don't think a few solid tribal councils at the end solidifies him as a favorite. I like Ciera's story so much more. She was always at the bottom on Tadhana and somehow made it through and she is on the bottom again and pulled out a clutch immunity. She deserves something for surviving this long against all odds.
    A favorite needs no qualifications. Sometimes you just like someone because you do. If there were a vote this season I would choose Caleb. I just like the guy.

I've been trying to vote for FF and can't find the link. Hmmm... I see, from checking here, there isn't a link yet. Wonder why? Interesting.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If we can only vote during the show I'm going to be irked as I have to tape it. Will be staying up late to watch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast