+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm probably the only one but I was hoping that Tyson was taken out by a rock!

Exciting tribal for sure!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I'm probably the only one but I was hoping that Tyson was taken out by a rock!

Exciting tribal for sure!
    My husband said the same thing! can you imagine going home by choosing a rock, and with a HI on him .
    Moontat, navybelle and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

If Tyson had pulled the out-rock, he would have left with the HI in his crotch.

I think this is the first time at a regular TC that I've seen so much interaction with the Jury. Interesting and fun.

Good for Hayden fighting for his life in the game. He's hanging by a thread, but he's going out kicking. I can't believe Ciera flipped even with Hayden drilling that she was fourth in her alliance. I love that she was a flipper this TC. It made it so much more interesting than any other for some time.
    sweetpea, ilja and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

In case Tina or Katie read this thread, you both have my condolences. May the young man RIP.
    Brooks and navybelle like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Condolences are also posted in Tina's thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank goodness I remembered to PVR the show tonight as I missed it due to some excitement at work, but watching it back, I found it amusing that Hayden was using the same argument with everyone against Tyson, as Tyson used against Aras earlier. Poor Hayden. I knew he would be a good player because of the way he was on BB, but unfortunately, on Survivor he picked the wrong horse and aligned with the wrong people and it will be a hard, uphill battle for him to stay since he is clearly a very dangerous player. Wouldn't surprise me if at some point he is invited back to play...along with Vytas.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Hayden was awesome this week. I loved how he played it at tribal: entertaining and effective. It was also hilarious to see the jury laughing and enjoying it. Ciera can't win, since she now has a reputation as a very wishy-washy player. She should have voted with Hayden and Caleb last week. What I don't get about the rocks is why the 2 people who were voted for don't also have to draw. I guess as a way of getting the people voting for them to break the tie. It would make more sense for everyone except the person who voted for immunity to have to draw.

Katie would actually be a perfect person to take to the end since she hasn't done anything. Especially at tribal when she mentioned "the whole political discussion going on" and Jeff had to remind her that she was referring to the game of Survivor. And then she said that she "can't do anything because she's at the bottom". Hayden was at the bottom too and actually tried to do something and it (sort of) worked. So yeah, she'd be a good person to keep around.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Wow! Hayden played everyone like violins tonight at tribal.

He was obnoxious enough to make sure that he'd have three votes if it was a tie, thus ensuring that he wouldn't have to draw a rock. He got Katie and Ciera to put down Monica, ensuring that Tyson would have to draw a rock. It's hilarious that Ciera let him talk her into making it a tie and putting herself at risk when he wouldn't be. If I were on the jury, I would have been very impressed with his play.

Too bad she wasn't smart enough to jump ship last week when it would have actually mattered. Tonight, going with him was just dumb.
    That was a mad move by Haydn. Didn't think he could pull it off but convincing Ciera to draw rocks while he himself becomes immune and at the same time rendering Tyson very vulnerable was quite impressive. If He or Katie won IC that would mean 3 of the 4 alliance would have to draw rocks, it would've been more interesting. Of course whoever comes back from RI will be in the Haydn/Ciera alliance if one will be coming back next week.

It was gutsy of Ciera to draw rocks knowing that there is a high chance she would get outrocked but after learning she is fourth in her alliance, she thought that this was her best time to make a bold move. The result wasn't the best case scenario for her but at least she took a chance and she's still in the game hoping for mom to come back.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 12-05-2013 at 03:44 AM.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I love how Monica, Tyson and Gervase honestly think they can convince Ciera that she was not 4th. She might be obnoxious, but she isn't dumb.
    I'm not so sure about that last part. She did hsare the clue with Tyson who ultimately found the idol. That was pretty dumb IMO. Made her one of my least favorite players ever.
    Midol likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Regular

Pretty clear that Ciera had no idea that she isn't going to win. Despite the story she was telling her mother.

The only reason she's gotten much farther than her mother is because she's not even remotely a threat. Not even in the least. She's just been strung along. Her inability to find the right time to make a move (which should have been last week and voting out someone like Gervais )and then leaving it to rocks was just another terrible judgement all.

She put herself in harm's way and not doing the simple math here. Split the vote and pull rocks. Tie between Hayden and Monica. Gervais has the II.

That means only 3 are drawing rocks. 2 of the 3 people on your alliance are drawing. You have way more of a chance of losing outright.

Would have loved to have seen her pull the white rock and leave.
    mindy384, jucamer and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread