+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

Well played Hayed, the jury really enjoyed that. That was an awesome TC, but I am willing to bet Hayden will be gone next.( dang!!)
    I wish Gervase and Hayden would team up, AND maybe Monica, I don't care for Ciera, but I am sure that TC was very very long, and she realised she is number 4

. Katie , she is about as smart as the ball that hit her on her head - how she stayed this long beats me.

On RI, I am guessing Laura comes back from there, she is a beast! Monica does well at challenges, why oh why didn't the females make an alliance and stick to it

Excellent Survivor tonight!!
    navybelle likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Loved Caleb's call out of Tyson and Gervase. It was beautiful, although you gotta understand that the game is played that way.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

Ciera finally realized she should stick with the newbies, but sadly she did it one tribal counsel too late.

Also, why in the world do people think Laura is disadvantaged on Redemption Island? In case people didn't remember, INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES determines who stays on RI, and they always set them up so that fellow competitors can't help each other win. Laura has just as much of a chance of winning the next duel as she would if Ciera drew the bad rock if not more of a chance.

I love how Monica, Tyson and Gervase honestly think they can convince Ciera that she was not 4th. She might be obnoxious, but she isn't dumb.
    Punkin, waywyrd, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

I'm surprised that nobody was upset that Tyson hadn't told anyone he had the immunity idol. You'd expect that Gervase at least would be concerned. On top of that no one was suspicious when Tyson went off by himself when they were all looking for the idol together and never rejoined them.

Tonight's tribal council was really fun and suspenceful and I'm looking forward to next week.
    ilja and Photobabe like this.

I loved that Tribal too! I wish Hayden could've ended up a little more safe/secure for the future, but he seemed happy enough that he survived one more time and got Ciera to flip. Now SHE will have the wishy-washy flip-flopper reputation, even though it was a good try and she is still there, so I guess all's not lost. The jury's reactions were hilarious - they were really enjoying the show! I wanted someone to point out to Gervase when he essentially dismissed the jury members, that THEY were the ones who'd be voting for the winner. But his loud "This is not Big Brother" speech while voting was so funny - I find him borderline rude but still likeable somehow. He cracked me up during that part, even though he sure didn't mean it to be that funny. Oh, and was it Tyson that spelled Hayden's name on his ballot: "Hay-done"?? Pretty good..., I Like it when they're clever, or don't do things so "routinely." Make it fun for us viewers!

Tyson's crotch-hiding comment was funny too, about no one being suspicious about seeing a bulge in that area! ha! Hayden got so close to that idol, it's so disappointing to me that he didn't find it. Dang that Tyson! Hayden did a lot of smart game play tonight - from telling Tyson he was trying to talk everyone into blindsiding him and them not going for it (making him probably think a bit, and perhaps play his idol), to all the pressure he put on Ciera at Tribal. Wow. He's a good player.

Monica in her (ugh)sparkly Tribal tank is just unbelievable - she is SO good at the challenges, it's almost super-human! But even though I just don't care for her, I think she's making a case for winning too, just like Tyson and Gervase are. If it's the three of them at the end, I don't know who I'd root for. Nor who'd the jury go for at this point, either!

FORT Fan

Great episode. Sorry to hear about the Tina/Katie news.

Wow! Hayden played everyone like violins tonight at tribal.

He was obnoxious enough to make sure that he'd have three votes if it was a tie, thus ensuring that he wouldn't have to draw a rock. He got Katie and Ciera to put down Monica, ensuring that Tyson would have to draw a rock. It's hilarious that Ciera let him talk her into making it a tie and putting herself at risk when he wouldn't be. If I were on the jury, I would have been very impressed with his play.

Too bad she wasn't smart enough to jump ship last week when it would have actually mattered. Tonight, going with him was just dumb.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Loved Caleb's call out of Tyson and Gervase. It was beautiful, although you gotta understand that the game is played that way.
    I liked Gervase's reply that he is all about keeping his word but he only broke when he found out that Hayden and Caleb where going after Tyson and him. Gervase is right. How can you be mad at Tyson and Gervase for breaking their word when you (Caleb) and Hayden broke your word to them?
    Miss_Griss, jucamer and Midol like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I hope Tina does not give up her place to Katie as Katie is totally useless in a challenge and if by some miracle she ends up in the finale I don't think a single person would give her vote. I think the only way Katie could possibly win is if she was in a final two with Russel Hantz and even then that might be iffy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread