+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

That's crappy, and Ciera looked completely smug about it. Caleb didn't say or do much, but I still liked him better than many of the others!

Next week: Hayden announces to everyone that he hopes they all like second place, because Tyson is going to win.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

More of Hayden trying to get Gervase to toss Tyson in the preview for next week. Kind of makes me think that he will be staying.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Regular

I seriously think Ciera will regret her decision down the road. For now, though, Hayden and Katie's only chance is if one of them wins the next IC and the other finds the new HII.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    More of Hayden trying to get Gervase to toss Tyson in the preview for next week. Kind of makes me think that he will be staying.
    I'm sure they want us to think that it will work, but like this week, it won't turn out that way. Even though he's with basket-case Kat, I like Hayden and would like to see him stick around. That Ciera is just annoying to me now, and if she goes to the end (and Wins! ack), I'll be so upset.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I'm sure they want us to think that it will work, but like this week, it won't turn out that way. Even though he's with basket-case Kat, I like Hayden and would like to see him stick around. That Ciera is just annoying to me now, and if she goes to the end (and Wins! ack), I'll be so upset.
    Even if she does make it to the end it will only be because they dragged her there and those kind of players never win. In fact, they usually get no votes.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I though miss cocky Ciera was leaving Dang!
    I thought it was funny Laura helping Tina and Vytas listening Tina would be out if Laura hadn't helped.

I hated how cocky the three looked when they ate during the challenge, I do hope Vytas and Aras took notes during TC! Gervase didn't look as cocky as the other two. Tyson, chucking his bones, did he think he was King Henry? . arrogant toad, but not so much when he played his HI!! ha!

WTG Monica, three in a row- good for her. I wonder if Hayden stands a chance in he** of staying next week. If he doesn't get rid of Tyson, Tyson will get rid of him ( sigh)

Caleb and Hayden were stupid, they should have turned it all around on Ciera much sooner than they did.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Even if she does make it to the end it will only be because they dragged her there and those kind of players never win. In fact, they usually get no votes.
    Unless someone like Russell drags them to the end.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I thought they were dragging Monica, Tyson seems to think she will do anything he says.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I was liking Laura until she helped Tina so much. I don't like that kind of play at all. Course, if Jeff allows it and they don't put up partitions or whatever, I guess it goes.

I hopes Tyson gets the blindside, don't like him much. He's has a good read up until now, but using that idol and then not getting a single vote doesn't look good. And when you have an idol like that and tell no one, you risk people being bitter. But not always, B. Rob did it and no one seemed to care. In fact, Ciera was reminding me of Natalie with BR when she was telling Tyson should would do anything he said. Where do they find these women ??

+ Reply to Thread