+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Does anyone know who has voted for Tyson the past 2 TCs? They don't show the votes as the credits role anymore or I am missing them?
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-14-2013 at 06:25 AM.

This was a good episode because I love the eating challenge and it sure didn't disappoint. I like Tyson because I think he is playing the smartest game so far. How I wished I were in this pool because I can see by being in the AR pool it makes the game even more exciting. I also like Gervase. The last person in the world I expected to win that was Monica. Her mouth drives me crazy and I think it drives the rest of them crazy as well. She won and still gets paranoid when she sees people talking.

Duckyface I agree the women especially are not playing smart. Why didn't they come up with the idea themselves if they banded together they would have the numbers? The men thought about it and were concerned they just might do it, and then Vytas literally told them. I think it was a dumb move on their part.

Was I the only one who wondered why Tina had to stay right next to her daughter Katy while she was building her pile? I know she was excited for her, but that takes a lot of concentration and to have someone standing that close would have made me lose my concentration. It ended up okay because she won, but I think if it was me I would have told her to go sit down and cheer.

Does anyone know who has voted for Tyson the past 2 TCs? They don't show the votes as the credit role anymore or I am missing them?
    No, they don't show them and I miss that part of the show where they normally show them at the end. I would guess Vytas voted for him the first time and maybe Tina the 2nd time.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 11-14-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Punkin, Minney, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Katie was smart to drop her coin onto her stack rather than placing it. That was the key.

I like Tyson, he is the leader on my pool team.

Tina really screwed herself. She would not have been booted had she kept her mouth shut. Looking for the idol didn't help either; it would have been better had she stayed at camp and done damage control. That may not have worked but she had a better shot at that than finding the idol with no clues.

I loved Ciera saying her mother had to go! She is right on that one.
    Punkin, AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

I think we just saw the real Vytas at RI. It wasn't very pretty.

I had to laugh at everyone admitting they had a close alliance with Aras. I wonder if Tina or Vytas will let him know his cover's blown, LOL.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Very interesting. Wikipedia has the voting history and they show Vytas voting for Tyson in the first tribal council last night and Tina voting for Tyson in the second tribal council. I wonder where they got that information from and how accurate it is.

Here's a screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Tyson, I love you, but God help me if you drag plastic-face Monica with you to the end as a goat, I will never forgive you. That woman needs to be off my television. "What up, Brad"...really?!

Tyson is cocky as hell but I still like him, and right now he's playing a pretty good game. Very smart to not blurt out that he has the HII.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Agreed on both counts.

I especially like that Tyson is keeping mum about the idol. Future Survivor players, take note.
    pikachu likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Tyson hasn't shared the HII with Gervase, his closest ally. I wonder, if he ends up getting rid of Gervase at some point (and he'd be smart to do so), if Gervase will be as hurt and angry as Grant was with Rob. It's pretty much the same scenario. In any case, it definitely is the smart thing to do.

When Tina was hinting that she might have found the HII, I watched Tyson's face (thanks, show, for putting them so close together!)...he's got a pretty good poker face. He didn't look smug at all.

Vytas completely screwed himself with his comments at TC. I was shocked, frankly, that he didn't know enough to just give Jeff a non-committal answer along the lines of "good game play to get rid of one of a pair, and now I'm a free agent when there are still two pairs left in the game" Instead he vows revenge. Yikes. I also loved how Tina messed with Monica's mind at TC. Too bad it didn't work, but she sure nurtured the seed of Monica's paranoia, and I hope it will become too difficult for Tyson to keep reassuring her and he'll just get rid of her.

Loved the food eating challenge. Watching Gervase jump up and down and hit himself in the head was just too funny. I give Monica props for eating that disgusting stuff, but that's about all I give her
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    My opinion of the past two weeks:

1. These folks are SMART and have voted out the two folks who have won this show. Though I loved Sandra, I think she was a bit lucky her season that Russell was too much of a jerk and Parvati was seen as a tagalong. I like both Aras and Tina, but they have both won and they were admittedly a bit more lucky than even Sandra.

2. Tyson is smart keeping his mouth shut about the HII. I'm not a huge fan of his, but he's playing a low-key game overall in this area and that could help him out long term.

3. I still like Gervase, and he's probably the one I'm rooting for the most. Why? - he is still apparently having fun and taking the game for what it is, RESPECTS the fact this is a game and plays it accordingly, and for someone who played it the first season to return and make it this far shows he has studied - at least a little bit - about how they game has evolved. I think he did it better than Tina, who probably thought this attitude she showed tonight in particular will wash in the way it's currently played.

He's my favorite - I'm pulling for a win. How awesome would it be for someone from the first season to win???
    Punkin, dagwood, PWS and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He's my favorite - I'm pulling for a win. How awesome would it be for someone from the first season to win???

I would love him to win. I just worry he is so close to Tyson- Tyson would stab him in the back
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'd like Hayden to win. How cool would it be to win one reality show and then go on another one and win it, too??

I wouldn't mind Caleb or Tyson winning, either.

I'm on the fence about Vytas.

+ Reply to Thread