+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/13 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    So Vytas makes it a point of saying that the women could band together and control the rest of the game.

And they ignore him.

How silly :-)
    Yeah. I figured he was doing some weird fall on his sword move to get the women united, figuring either he or his brother could get back in the game. Turns out he was just being stupid and so were the women. Tina should have spent her day talking the women into being a voting block rather than looking for the HI.
    Duckyface and MsFaninNJ like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I might be the only one, but I kind of saw Vytas and Aras' exchange at RI as just brotherly fighting, like they do it all the time and are used to it. Aras didn't seem in the least bit disturbed by Vytas' words. I really didn't take too much away from that exchange. Lord knows my sister and I can nitpick and bug each other and have arguments, but nobody could love each other more. I really don't think Aras is a saint or Vytas the opposite, they are just brothers with a healthy competition and even though they are grown up they aren't above bugging the crap out of each other.

I like them both, actually.
    I agree. We saw a very short clip with just one exchange too. I like them both.
    Punkin likes this.

We did see only a short clip, hmm, I just get a feeling from Vytas that he set out to prove something to Aras, and heck -- he still may on RI
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Yeah. I figured he was doing some weird fall on his sword move to get the women united, figuring either he or his brother could get back in the game. Turns out he was just being stupid and so were the women. Tina should have spent her day talking the women into being a voting block rather than looking for the HI.
    That's exactly what I thought Miss Griss. It seemed like talking to the women would have been way more productive.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We did see only a short clip, hmm, I just get a feeling from Vytas that he set out to prove something to Aras, and heck -- he still may on RI
    Yes, I believe that is true. We got enough of their history early on. Aras the good kid and achiever and Vytas the black sheep. That does not negate the bond they have as brothers, though. Just like Ciera loves her mom but wants her gone!
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes, I believe that is true. We got enough of their history early on. Aras the good kid and achiever and Vytas the black sheep. That does not negate the bond they have as brothers, though. Just like Ciera loves her mom but wants her gone!

I don't care for Ciera or her mother. Bring back the brothers
    Punkin, GabbyG and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ok so next week we'll have the last RI challenge and 1 gets to go back? At this late stage in the game, they better finish off that RI. Hopefully it's not Tina that comes back.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

RI continues and one comes back in the F5 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Ok so next week we'll have the last RI challenge and 1 gets to go back? At this late stage in the game, they better finish off that RI. Hopefully it's not Tina that comes back.
    I think it would be hilarious to have Tina come back and have her send Aras and Vytas home.
    captain, Florimel, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It would be funny. Aras and Vytas both think they have it in the bag going up against Tina. I don't get why they don't just have 2 people at RI and then have an actual duel with 2 people rather than 3.

This week's episode was a bit dull and predictable so I'm glad that they combined the 2 tribals into 1 episode. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the alliance of 7 starts voting each other off.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread