+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Survivor 28 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 28 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I don't have any issues with Kass as a person. I just think she made a dumb move from a game-play perspective. That's interesting that Tony and Trish seem to be mad at her, too. Can't wait to find out why.
    She probably flipped back and messed up their game. Can't wait to see. This is turning out to be a really good season!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    Reg. medivacing someone....could be Kass. Can't recall where I read it, but she has some digestive or bowel-related disorder. Wouldn't be surprised if its her to go.
    I saw the picture of the medivac floating around online... but I don't think it's any of them... the arms of the person were too big to be Kass, Trish, or Jefra.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

FORT Fogey

I don't think its Kass either because of this

Click to see Spoiler:
    Over at sucks, a well known poster has leaked Kass as a finalist but we had to figure it out through a riddle about the St.Louis Browns. Apparently, Tasha gave her away to the co-worker. But who knows if Tasha is lying

And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I would not be surprised if Tony is pulling a Chris or Fairplay. It wouldnt be beneath him to lie about finishing fourth place to a friend. I found this spoiler out a while back.

Click to see Spoiler:
    They are also saying a man and woman f2, and a man wins. Tasha says f2 messed up her plans. The winner is Tony or Woo to me if the man wins rumor is true

FORT Fogey

Spencer said he is rooting for Tony.......................... Can we get back to the old fashioned survivor when people were not always plotting and the shallow rude people got picked off? I'm kind of tired of all the superfan stuff, we only need one or two characters in a season like in the early seasons It's just going too far now.

Brian Heidik played in the most boring season ever but he was no doubt the best player ever and he honestly should come back to compete in a idol all stars season to show he can play that kind of game too regardless of what he did in his personal life.

Can any spoiler that says who specifically wins be accurate? I thought the final tribal votes aren't read publicly until the live show at the end?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Right...the votes are sealed until Jeff opens the casket live at the Reunion show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Can any spoiler that says who specifically wins be accurate? I thought the final tribal votes aren't read publicly until the live show at the end?
    That is true but, contestants speak with one another and may say who they voted for and it wouldn't be hard to figure out...unless they lie about who they voted for. This is why I don't rely on spoilers. It is much more fun when we have a cast of all newbies and no spoilers. Newbies are harder to predict and I think, less likely to spill the beans than returnees.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post

I was referring to specifically final 2, not who won.

FORT Fogey

I just thought about something and figured out the guide spoiler.

When the guide said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a thin older woman and black woman go far, I think the guide mistaked someone for a black woman. If you are looking from far off with the do-rag Trish is wearing would you not mistake her for a black woman. I think the guide made this mistake and it was Trish the "black" woman and Kass, the older thin woman. If it is not that, this means Ponderosa for Trish and Tasha and that could be where the guide noticed this but I think the way Trish comes off at times and with how she's wearing her buff with her deep tan that she could be mistaken as a black woman from a far sighted perspective

FORT Fogey

Err, nvm rediculous assumption about the mistaken for. I think its a Ponderosa thing possibly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast