+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Survivor 28 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 28 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Well, the first boot spoiler was obviously way off. But I'd still peg her as a pre-merge boot. Maybe next week or the week after. It seems kind of likely, doesn't it?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well sh*t. At this point I'm not gonna trust any spoilers.

J'Tia was originally listed as a finalist along with Trish and Cliff. So much for that. And now we see that Cliff is being targetted on the show as well.

I could see Tasha making it far though.

And as for the woman who might be getting medevaced, it's Kass.

It looks like the tribes next week are: Cliff, Woo, Trish, Lindsey, Tony, LJ, Jefra vs. Kass, Spencer, Tasha, Sarah, Morgan, Jeremiah, and Alexis.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. 5 brawn with 2 beauties. LJ and Tony both have idols. Will Tony try to get rid of Cliff again? Can Sarah survive being the only brawn on a tribe of 7? I'm guessing she's the "odd man out" in this upcoming episode. From the preview, it looks like Alexis goes to the remaining brains for an alliance.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well sh*t. At this point I'm not gonna trust any spoilers.

J'Tia was originally listed as a finalist along with Trish and Cliff. So much for that. And now we see that Cliff is being targetted on the show as well.

I could see Tasha making it far though.

And as for the woman who might be getting medevaced, it's Kass.
    I really hope not. Kass is becoming my favorite at this point.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The medevac picture shown looks sort of like Kass, the person looked a little older. People are saying its Jefra but idk. And apparently Trish and Tony appear to have a problem with Kass on twitter which makes me wonder if Kass did something to screw them over

I read elsewhere that Trish tweeted something to the effect that one man's spy shack is another person's bathroom. She said she always liked to get water first thing in the morning so she could use the bathroom by the water supply.
    NCLurker and sweetpea like this.

That's hilarious!

I guess this thread is the place to say that I just watched Jeremiah's Ponderosa interview, and he said that the people there weren't mad at Tony. Kass is the only one that everyone hates, because in addition to being annoying, she made a stupid move that ruined their game (and isn't going to help her win). They seem to admire Tony's game play even if they think he's totally nutty.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

^^^ That's depressing. Nobody's going to vote the way we want and kick that Tony to the curb. Maybe Tony isn't as annoying to them as to us.
    AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Yeah! A spoiler thread! I can't watch Survivor without checking spoilers. And they are really hard to find this season!

Reg. medivacing someone....could be Kass. Can't recall where I read it, but she has some digestive or bowel-related disorder. Wouldn't be surprised if its her to go.

I'm ok with Kass thus far...these days, I have decided to embrace women who fight for want they want.

I'd LOVE if she flipped back to be with Spencer and Tasha. Maybe that is what is pissing Tony and Trish off on Twitter (lot's of "T's")
    Last edited by Jexter; 04-27-2014 at 03:18 AM.

I remember back in the days where the season was spoiled just about completely accurately before the season began. I like it this way better. Surprise me!
    PWS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Yeah! A spoiler thread! I can't watch Survivor without checking spoilers. And they are really hard to find this season!

Reg. medivacing someone....could be Kass. Can't recall where I read it, but she has some digestive or bowel-related disorder. Wouldn't be surprised if its her to go.

I'm ok with Kass thus far...these days, I have decided to embrace women who fight for want they want.

I'd LOVE if she flipped back to be with Spencer and Tasha. Maybe that is what is pissing Tony and Trish off on Twitter (lot's of "T's")
    I don't have any issues with Kass as a person. I just think she made a dumb move from a game-play perspective. That's interesting that Tony and Trish seem to be mad at her, too. Can't wait to find out why.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast