+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Kat was not in the original alliance of 5 so she was expendable when Tina's daughter arrived. It was also good to get rid of her because she still has a loved one on the other side. Basically what Tyson is trying to do...eliminate those people who still has a loved one on the other side. That's why as long as Vytas is around, Aras is Tyson's target. Now that Kat is gone, Haydn is no longer a threat too. Now if they are smart, they need to split Tina and her daughter. As for the Redemption Island, they should all be rooting for John as he is the only one who doesn't have a loved one still playing.

If Vytas were smart, knowing that he was going home and knew some of the clue to the HII. He should be desperately looking for that HII like a Russell Hantz. At least make it look like that he is looking for it to make the girls paranoid. If you can't find it, make up some HII then put it in your pocket and make it obvious to make it look like you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    1. I know that those coughing up the info weren't experienced players, but their loved ones were! They must have watched survivor. What were they thinking, even giving them what they knew about the HII clues? So Dumb!! It won't surprise me if Tyson manipulates them into getting rid of Aras, even though it's a dumb move. Of course these are the people who let Brad manipulate them into getting rid of 3 strong players even though they were losing...

2. We were talking about this too, that the producers probably didn't see it coming that no one would want the clues to the HII. The producers seem to love the HIIs. Me I'm kind of liking not having them.

3. While I'm sure she works out like a demon I have no doubt that her having no body fat is also do in part to liposuction. Every episode I notice something else fake about her, boobs, teeth, skin, eyes, cheekbones etc.
    I was surprised how quickly they were giving out information as well (except for maybe Caleb since he already was alone). I am sure Caleb would have wanted to get in good with Tyson and Gervase since they had lost their loved ones as well. On the previews they showed Tyson talking to Brad and Hayden, and they said it was a done deal to vote Aras out. I'm sure Hayden and Caleb are interested in protecting themselves, and as long as Tyson is not targeting them I can see why they would go along with it. Caleb is already alone and Hayden will soon learn Kat was voted to RI. I was never a fan of Kat and doubt she will make it past Laura or John at RI so think she will be the next to go. Unless a miracle happens for her - I haven't seen where she has been strong at challenges. The previews could have been after Hayden has already seen Kat voted off the island. I don't dislike Aras - he seems okay, but I don't remember his season at all and therefore I am not automatically cheering for him. I can honestly say at this point I don't have a favorite yet.

I don't remember Monica's season at all either, but maybe she looks so different I am not recognizing her. Your comment about Monica really made me laugh. Someone said up thread that she doesn't have any eyelashes, but I'm sure it's only because she couldn't bring her fake ones with her. You can bet with all the rest of the fake body parts she certainly has those back home as well.

I think it would be funny at the next RI challenge...Kat walks in, Hayden quickly says no when asked if he wants to switch places. I am waiting to see the look on Kat's face.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think it would be funny at the next RI challenge...Kat walks in, Hayden quickly says no when asked if he wants to switch places. I am waiting to see the look on Kat's face.
    I never even thought of that. Oh dear . LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't understand why no one is sneaking around the bushes and poking under rocks looking for the HI with or without the clue. I mean, sheesh...the idols have been found without clues before.
    waywyrd and AZChristian like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is it possible they are? but they have just edited that out. They make such a big production about burning the HI clue, & nobody wanting it, it just seems odd to me that those that know this game, haven't looked for the HI
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Between the Redemption Island challenges, the regular competitions and interviews, there's not much time left to show if anyone is looking for the HII. SURELY someone was before, and we KNOW that Tyson will be now that he has a couple of clues.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Tyson is annoying me, and is looking dumber and dumber. The way they showed him throwing Aras' name out over and over again was ridiculous, and it just made me mad. He can go!

I wish the show was longer, so we could see more of the camp life and maybe the searches for the HII, more strategizing, etc., because there's just not enough time with the RI part being shown too.

It didn't bother me that Kat got voted off, because she wasn't all that compelling of a character, but I just didn't like it how Tina went right to Monica with the info and tattled on Kat. Seems it could have been some knowledge she held onto for awhile, or bargained with. So, Monica's the "leader" then, that everyone runs things past? I really wonder if anyone on that tribe thought about breaking up Tina and her daughter? I'm not wild about either of them, so both can go as far as I'm concerned.

This season is shaping up pretty well, though, now that Colton is a distant memory - same as the last season he was on! I find myself eagerly awaiting Wednesday nights!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    It didn't bother me that Kat got voted off, because she wasn't all that compelling of a character, but I just didn't like it how Tina went right to Monica with the info and tattled on Kat. Seems it could have been some knowledge she held onto for awhile, or bargained with. So, Monica's the "leader" then, that everyone runs things past? I really wonder if anyone on that tribe thought about breaking up Tina and her daughter? I'm not wild about either of them, so both can go as far as I'm concerned.
    I thought it was smart gameplay. By Tina going to Monica, everyone focused on Kat (and less on how Tina blew the challenge or that Tina is with her daughter). And I don't think it was because Monica is the leader, I think it's because that's who Kat focused on.
    Florimel, Brooks, Moontat and 1 others like this.

I am glad to see someone else is not a Tyson fan. I did not care for him before and I still find him annoying.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread