+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    ... We were talking about this too, that the producers probably didn't see it coming that no one would want the clues to the HII. The producers seem to love the HIIs. Me I'm kind of liking not having them.
    If I were on Redemption Island and had some clue info, I'd pass it on to any others there just out of comraderie. Betcha they did too - so it ll comes down to when the RI person comes back in - making the idol far more valuable.

... And production could coach them that way once 'Plan A' failed.
    Duckyface likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think the point of that challenge is that it was designed to give a woman or a very small/light man the edge. Women usually have better balance and smaller feet too. That was a narrow beam and she knew how to approach it and walk/step quickly on it.
    That's certainly true. That's why women gymnasts do the balance beam and men do the still rings and parallel bars (upper body strength).
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's certainly true. That's why women gymnasts do the balance beam and men do the still rings and parallel bars (upper body strength).
    John did pretty good, he is bigger then Brad.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Happy Thanksgiving! Passepartout's Avatar

Really the women with Vytas should not had gotten way too overconfident. Next time they will be cautious!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really the women with Vytas should not had gotten way too overconfident. Next time they will be cautious!
    Seen this before in the one season men vs women when the one guy got on the ladies tribe. Instead of voting him out because they considered him the easy vote they started snipping at each and he ended up winning the season.

That being said I must admit the producers have made it very hard for a person to win survivor this season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Charisma, plain and simple. You have it or you do not. She has it in spades and will make it to F4, at least. She could win it.
    She has a lot more going for her than just that. I like the way she plays this game, & remember, she played Colby like a fiddle
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I like Tina as well--I also like that she hasn't used her Survivor winnings for a face lift! With that puzzle it was not obvious when it was done correctly... those blobby things could have gone anywhere, although they did look "best" in the right place. No wonder they thought they'd gotten it right.

Kat was not in the original 5 alliance in the vets tribe, right? Who is left who was?
    Kat was the only "young" woman on the team other than Tina's daughter, who's protected b the fact that she and Tina have two of the votes. In that sense she might not have bonded with the older women.
    I was suprised that Vytas gave away his srategy of trying to seem vulnerable when he was talking at TC. Seems like that would make it less effective!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has a lot more going for her than just that. I like the way she plays this game, & remember, she played Colby like a fiddle
    OK! Joking aside! Colby did what he did because of who he is. He followed his own sense of morals. To demean him by saying he made his decision because Tina 'played' him does him a great injustice. It also paints Tina as calculating and heartless, which she is not!

Whew! Now, how do I get down off this soapbox?
    Florimel and Midol like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    OK! Joking aside! Colby did what he did because of who he is. He followed his own sense of morals. To demean him by saying he made his decision because Tina 'played' him does him a great injustice. It also paints Tina as calculating and heartless, which she is not!

Whew! Now, how do I get down off this soapbox?
    I don't know. I like Tina, I think she plays the game well so go Tina
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Fanny, I heard that from Kat as well.....made me wanna smack her! lol She sounded like he would be embarrassed by her..........c'mon now! lol

+ Reply to Thread