+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #91
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Vytas has presumably been clean and living what looks to be a very healthy life for about 13 years. I think he's managing very well, and seems to recognize his mistakes and works hard to keep himself in a good place (yoga is very much mind/body). To me, he looks like he has done a wonderful job of turning his life around.
    waywyrd, Florimel, Brooks and 9 others like this.

  2. #92
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,200

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Vytas has presumably been clean and living what looks to be a very healthy life for about 13 years. I think he's managing very well, and seems to recognize his mistakes and works hard to keep himself in a good place (yoga is very much mind/body). To me, he looks like he has done a wonderful job of turning his life around.
    Me too! he said he was 18, and all that seems clearly in his past. I am glad he is able to talk about it .He is in a good place imho
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Thanks for telling me about Vytas. I have missed a lot of details this season.

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey Midol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My own private zoo
    Posts
    4,341

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, they need him. I am not so sure he would have stayed if he tried to go up against Tina or Monica at TC. Kat is a pretty easy mark, and there was more to all that. Laura B is more vulnerable than Vytas imho.He is a smooth talker though. If he and Aras are ever on the same team- !!

    I heard Kat say at the end on RI, Hayden would be disappointed in her, especially if she couldn't even make it to the merge. I gather they haven't known one another for long. I doubt she will manage to stay on RI .
    Fanny, I'm not sure exactly for how long Kat and Hayden have been dating but it has been a while...well over a year I believe. I think that was just her musing because he has already won BB in his first season and she hasn't done nearly so well in her multiple tries at Survivor. She is a pretty girl but none too bright. I was laughing at her when she was discussing how Monica talks too much...pot calling kettle. She certainly did not recognize herself. To me she never brought anything to the table in terms of her game play...yappy, not too smart, not a great social player and no strategic command of the game. The only reason I think she was invited this time was because she is dating Hayden. I think the producers wanted him and he has repeatedly expressed his love of Survivor and how he had originally applied to be on it instead of BB. The way to get him in this twist was with her and I don't think he would have as large target on him as if they had put him on a season with all other newbies.

    As for Vytas and Aras...well, ideally I could watch them play together or against one another, however, if I can only have one, I would pick Vytas. As much as I like Aras and as good as he is at the game, he is not the most compelling to watch. I think he is much more interesting this go around only because he is paired up with/against his brother. Also, because he has won previously, is physically strong and good at challenges, social and strategic, I always thought they would get rid of him just before or after merge...hence, why I left him off my Survivor pool!

    I must say, I am really enjoying this season and I didn't think I would because I thought all the twists were going to be too much, but, I may have to eat my words!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

    The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

  5. #95
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,200

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Fanny, I'm not sure exactly for how long Kat and Hayden have been dating but it has been a while...well over a year I believe. I think that was just her musing because he has already won BB in his first season and she hasn't done nearly so well in her multiple tries at Survivor. She is a pretty girl but none too bright. I was laughing at her when she was discussing how Monica talks too much...pot calling kettle. She certainly did not recognize herself. To me she never brought anything to the table in terms of her game play...yappy, not too smart, not a great social player and no strategic command of the game. The only reason I think she was invited this time was because she is dating Hayden. I think the producers wanted him and he has repeatedly expressed his love of Survivor and how he had originally applied to be on it instead of BB. The way to get him in this twist was with her and I don't think he would have as large target on him as if they had put him on a season with all other newbies.

    As for Vytas and Aras...well, ideally I could watch them play together or against one another, however, if I can only have one, I would pick Vytas. As much as I like Aras and as good as he is at the game, he is not the most compelling to watch. I think he is much more interesting this go around only because he is paired up with/against his brother. Also, because he has won previously, is physically strong and good at challenges, social and strategic, I always thought they would get rid of him just before or after merge...hence, why I left him off my Survivor pool!

    I must say, I am really enjoying this season and I didn't think I would because I thought all the twists were going to be too much, but, I may have to eat my words!
    I agree with all you have said Midol regarding Kat. I didn't know Hayden wanted to do this show, good for him! I wonder if he could win this and BB( man Rachel would be upset) as for the brothers yes Vytas is more interesting- he also has a taste for the win imho. I don't think you will have to eat your words, so far I am really liking this season, and I think it will get better. Especially if they have to vote out a loved one !!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #96
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,316

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I'm surprised Tina avoided being voted off the island? She bore more responsibility for the loss than anyone else on her tribe, AND she had been reunited with her loved one! Considering her threats last week to Monica, based on the possibility that Monica MIGHT be reunited with Brad, it would have been fitting for her to go.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I was also shocked there was no mention of voting Tina out - she should have been the first to go - she messed up both parts of the challenge and her daughter is still there. Dumb move I think....
    Hyper, Duckyface, Midol and 2 others like this.

  8. #98
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,200

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I was also shocked there was no mention of voting Tina out - she should have been the first to go - she messed up both parts of the challenge and her daughter is still there. Dumb move I think....
    But she circumvented that right away -she said sorry, she said she understood if they voted her out That's why I like her as a player( two steps ahead) her and Vytas would make a good pairing. I also think Tina would vote out her daughter- and she wouldn't blubber as much as Laura M. Laura B messed up as well in that challenge - I never heard her say sorry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But she circumvented that right away -she said sorry, she said she understood if they voted her out That's why I like her as a player( two steps ahead) her and Vytas would make a good pairing. I also think Tina would vote out her daughter- and she wouldn't blubber as much as Laura M. Laura B messed up as well in that challenge - I never heard her say sorry
    LOL yeah she said she was sorry but had a big old smile on her face while doing it. I really do like Tina (even though she beat out my boy Colby). I still think it would have been a good move to get rid of her - if only because her daughter is there too.

  10. #100
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,200

    Re: 10/23 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LOL yeah she said she was sorry but had a big old smile on her face while doing it. I really do like Tina (even though she beat out my boy Colby). I still think it would have been a good move to get rid of her - if only because her daughter is there too.
    Oh I think she knew she was safe, but just the same, before they cam blame you, own it!!! .Something Laura B didn't do( or at least we didn't see it)

    I don't know if Katie will be around for long, she is useless at challenges, but I guess we will see. If she hooks up with Vytas that might be good for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.