+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re the tie situation... what if two people changed their votes and it's still a tie? Then it is a rock pull? With that incentive to change I can see that happening....
    Sticker likes this.

I'm still not sure how I feel about RI. Since Tadhana keeps losing I feel I know those players better since we spend more time with them. I know the Vets are on the other team, but my memory of many of them has faded and I am basing how I feel about them on how they do this season. I also miss seeing who votes for who and wish they would find a way to put that back in. I hope RI goes away once the merge comes, but I'm not sure if it does or not.

I feel we lose some of the social dynamics that we normally get in a season without RI. Because we need to get both challenges in we end up not spending as much time at Tribal Council. We did get to see Tyson and Gervase be the coconut bandits this week, but when I saw Kat in the background it dawned on me that I don't remember the last time I have really heard her talk.

I think RI is beautiful to look at. The water and sand are just beautiful. I think what I miss the most is the strategy talk about alliances, etc. that we normally have. When we get any it seems to be real quick and is based on the Tadhana tribe since they have lost all challenges and have to decide who is going home. It's not that I am not enjoying this season because I am, but overall I think I would have preferred it without RI.

I just wish Survivor would return to the basics of what made it keep me watching from the beginning. I'm not normally a fan of any reality show that gives people more chances to win a game. I would prefer all new people to get their chance. I keep reading about people who have tried out over and over and have yet to get on the show. I know these reality shows are all about the ratings and they feel certain characters or personalities bring in the ratings, yet I read comments on other Survivor sites from people who have given up watching the show because they insist on bringing people back over and over. I wouldn't mind seeing someone get a 2nd chance, but I think any more is too much imo.

One of these sites that has followed both BB and Survivor for years has hardly any comments compared to the normal 400 or so they use to have. They have even asked people who do bother to make comments to take to Twitter to recruit people to read their weekly updates. jmho
    Duckyface likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    When did this become the rule? Never heard this. It would have been good for him to over this rule when the tie happened so the viewers would know. HUGE insentive to change your vote, much better than the fire challenge.
    The Purple Rock tiebreaker has been in effect since Survivor: Marquesas in 2002. It would be used up to the Final Four. At that time the tiebreaker is making fire.
    Hyper likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I like RI. I never know who is going to swap places with a loved one. I have an awful feeling Monica will swap with her husband and BOOM! sorry GM snuck in- the dynamics change again. In the preview I saw tonight - it said there is another blindside
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

In the preview I saw tonight - it said there is another blindside
    They probably say that all the time. Just to make sure we watch.

Just like how Masterchef, every week, is like "ANOTHER SHOCKING ELIMINATION / MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION YET!"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    They probably say that all the time. Just to make sure we watch.

Just like how Masterchef, every week, is like "ANOTHER SHOCKING ELIMINATION / MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION YET!"
    Yes, probably. There is no need imho I am enjoying this season, I wouldn't dare miss it .Some of them booted have been shocking!- in a good way
    Passepartout and JohnnyK like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar

A lot of really blindsides that are going on! Really shocking but in a good kind of way!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, probably. There is no need imho I am enjoying this season, I wouldn't dare miss it .Some of them booted have been shocking!- in a good way
    Yes, I agree that they have been shocking in a good way so far. I wonder since they are still saying another blindside happens if that means Tadhana finally wins? That would be nice to see for a change if it does happen. Only from the stand point of seeing more of the Galang Tribe. If Tadhanna loses I wonder if they would further weaken their team by getting rid of yet another male? Is this blind side going to be one that we would call booted, but not in a good way? I think we have gotten rid of Colton who without a doubt we wanted gone. Brad wasn't my favorite person, but I can't think of anyone else so far that I would want gone. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Yes, I agree that they have been shocking in a good way so far. I wonder since they are still saying another blindside happens if that means Tadhana finally wins? That would be nice to see for a change if it does happen. Only from the stand point of seeing more of the Galang Tribe. If Tadhanna loses I wonder if they would further weaken their team by getting rid of yet another male? Is this blind side going to be one that we would call booted, but not in a good way? I think we have gotten rid of Colton who without a doubt we wanted gone. Brad wasn't my favorite person, but I can't think of anyone else so far that I would want gone. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
    I think it's time for a Galang loss. I don't want one, I just have a feeling. Please ( if they do lose) don't vote off Laura!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Marissa was my favorite person on Redemption Island, sucks she lost. Not to defend Brad, but I did find it kind of funny when Candace made that comment about him controlling his wife when she was the one who told John to give the idol to Monica.

I loved the Coconut Bandits Tyson and Gervase are showing why they deserved to come back. Monica is in a pretty good spot with her alliance right now...it'd be really stupid for her to switch with Brad.

Great move by Caleb, I like that it was subtle and sudden too...there's not way Colton would have had the patience to pull something like that off. I wonder if that tribe will ever be able to win now. Marissa and Rachel were the strongest women on that tribe, and I would say that John, Brad, and Hayden were the strongest men. Now Hayden's the only one left of that crowd, and Brad was great in the last challenge. Of course it is Brad's fault those three left first, and Caleb had good reason to feel threatened and do what he did, but it's getting harder for me to see them pulling off any sort of comeback. That blindside still made for great tv though, and Brad certainly had it coming. Can't wait to see what happens next with this group now that the leader's gone.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread