+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

I loved the look Caleb gave Brad, Brad was thinking ahead, if he gets back into the game, he needs these guys to be his um friends. Hayden didn't vote for Brad did he?? I don't know how far Hayden will go if they merge
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I wonder why they are not cracking open the coconuts and eating the flesh. Makes no sense. I guess they think they must be rotten or contaminated. Good thing for Tyson and Gervase, they didnt open them. The perfectly round hole would be visable.

I love this season! Way to go Caleb!

It would make no sense for Monica to switch with Brad but I bet she does. If he stayed on RI it may get him out of the spotlight for a bit and allow another "bad guy" to emerge. The vets will vote him out first chance they get.

Gervase gave Monica an excellent pep talk regarding Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder why they are not cracking open the coconuts and eating the flesh. Makes no sense. I guess they think they must be rotten or contaminated. Good thing for Tyson and Gervase, they didnt open them. The perfectly round hole would be visable.

I love this season! Way to go Caleb!

It would make no sense for Monica to switch with Brad but I bet she does. If he stayed on RI it may get him out of the spotlight for a bit and allow another "bad guy" to emerge. The vets will vote him out first chance they get.

Gervase gave Monica an excellent pep talk regarding Brad.
    Gervase was very good with her.. Oh they are such a nice group, please please please leave Brad where he is ( sigh)
    mesachick and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

With all the bugs around, I bet the insides of the emptied coconuts were disgusting.
    holly71 likes this.

There has been some question as to what the correct proceedure would be in case of a tie. Jeff answered that question in his interview with Dalton Ross of EW:

'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst breaks down the big Tribal Council shocker | Inside TV | EW.com

Basically if they are tied and nobody changes their mind at the revote, then the people initially voted for are immune and everyone else draws rocks and one of them goes.
    Punkin and ilja like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

PWS
    FORT Fogey

To be fair to Candice (not easy!) and as I've said before, I suspect the reason the vets didn't know her was that she has a lot more demanding post Survivor life than most of them, so she's probably been to very few if any of the Survivor "events" where people get to know people out of their season. She's been in med school and residency---almost zero time off, which she probably chooses to spend with her nice hunk of a husband, as who wouldn't! Plus she alienated the people from her own season like Penner, who do go to those things and probably don't speak kindly of her. Plus, of course, if they watched her season...
    I doubt that Yul goes to many of those events either, so it wouldn't just be because she didn't have friends there.
    Punkin likes this.

Does anyone know whether Candice and John must work separately at RI or may they team together to defeat Brad?

Something I don't like about the RI format is we don't get exit confessionals, and being voted out at TC is sort of anti-climatic because they might smolder at RI for a while.

I didn't read it, but Dalton's recap is called "It's a brad, brad, brad, brad world", LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Does anyone know whether Candice and John must work separately at RI or may they team together to defeat Brad?

Something I don't like about the RI format is we don't get exit confessionals, and being voted out at TC is sort of anti-climatic because they might smolder at RI for a while.

I didn't read it, but Dalton's recap is called "It's a brad, brad, brad, brad world", LOL.
    I miss the confessionals as well. Cant we see them arrive at RI the following week. Not the same night. I don't know the answer about teaming up.I would say they cant -but there are so many twists this season, who knows
    -Andy Rooney-

That is my biggest pet peeve with RI. I miss that end moment when the person is voted off. Also, somehow you don't have the same finality as when they voted out and just go. Now they go to RI and then when they are eliminated there it is just kind of blah. Maybe being voted off at night somehow makes it more dramatic as well.
    Last edited by Midol; 10-10-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I would change my vote, I wouldn't let a rock send me home .
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread