+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

They ought to hit the person who came up with the drawing a rock to settle a tie concept in the forehead with a rock.
    becca and Sticker like this.

I kind of have to disagree about Cierra losing the challenge. They were far ahead until they knocked the boxes out of the boat. This is where Galang went ahead and helped them to win. Yes, she is not very good with puzzles, but she is the one saying she wants to do them. Next time, just say NO. I doubt she will volunteer to do a puzzle again.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe she's even worse at swimming/rowing?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Maybe she's even worse at swimming/rowing?
    At least she spoke tonight, I thought her quite articulate. I would be pleased if the girls scraped through before a merge took place
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Dear Monica.

Here's a little hint. Everyone who has been voted off the other tribe despises your husband. That might give you a clue that he's not being mister "first up to start the fire, catch fish, and be the provider" but probably mister "back stab, alienate, and generally tick everyone off" Oh, and the fact that you'll see him at the next RI "duel" will likely make this point abundantly clear.

That said, GO CALEB! I just about died when he said he was voting for Brad. Way to take charge of the situation, lay it all out there, and thank God and Vytas, it worked! I was so happy to see that nutjob go. But what was up with his "I'm not mad at you....hey, I'm not mad!" departure? In between giggles I shouted "You're furious, Culpepper!!" A liar to the end, I see. Ha.

It was fun to see Tyson and Gervase sneaking coconuts. They were so cute.

Candice got her wish, now let's see if she and hubby can kick Brad out for good (unless Monica falls on her sword and trades places with him. He's got enough of an ego that he'd let her).

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Dear Monica.

Here's a little hint. Everyone who has been voted off the other tribe despises your husband. That might give you a clue that he's not being mister "first up to start the fire, catch fish, and be the provider" but probably mister "back stab, alienate, and generally tick everyone off" Oh, and the fact that you'll see him at the next RI "duel" will likely make this point abundantly clear.

That said, GO CALEB! I just about died when he said he was voting for Brad. Way to take charge of the situation, lay it all out there, and thank God and Vytas, it worked! I was so happy to see that nutjob go. But what was up with his "I'm not mad at you....hey, I'm not mad!" departure? In between giggles I shouted "You're furious, Culpepper!!" A liar to the end, I see. Ha.

It was fun to see Tyson and Gervase sneaking coconuts. They were so cute.

Candice got her wish, now let's see if she and hubby can kick Brad out for good (unless Monica falls on her sword and trades places with him. He's got enough of an ego that he'd let her).
    I hope you are wrong about Monica, I really don't want Brad on that team.. shoot! I wish it were on tomorrow
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Wow, wow, wow. I did not see that coming. Best TC ever!

I think Brad knows this is a game and he got blindsided. I do not think he is that upset over it. If he had just tried to smooth talk, he might have gone far. He was correct on how to vote off people.
    There's no place like home!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Woo hoo, Brad is out!!

Love you, Caleb! Way to mastermind a blindside!
    Caleb is the player Colton wishes he was. I like him.

Also liking Aras this time around. I hated him the last time because I really like Terry and wanted him to win.

Vytas was smart to switch. Nobody wants to draw a rock which could happen. And I must be the only one who likes that twist because it makes people think and break.

Finally was Candice the one who did mutiny with Jonathan against Yul and Ozzy? If so, I hated her then. Not too crazy about her now either.
    Last edited by yourefired; 10-10-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    Minney and Raye6696 like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Caleb is the player Colton wishes he was. I like him.

Also liking Aras this time around. I hated him the last time because I really like Terry and wanted him to win.

Vytas was smart to switch. Nobody wants to draw a rock which could happen. And I must be the only one who likes that twist because it makes people think and break.

Finally was Candice the one who did mutiny with Jonathan against Yul and Ozzy? If so, I hated her then. Not too crazy about her now either.

Think she was. I didn't hate her then and I don't hate her now. It was neat to see someone try something different as far as strategy goes. I think my problem with Candice is that I don't know her. She has no confessionals, the only time I see her is during the duels and she can be rather combative with her attitude at that point. At least I have a feel for her husband a bit. I do wonder though during the first episode when she got voted out that the reason given is that no one knew her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread