+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 10/9 Survivor 27: Blood vs. Water Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

For those wondering, if the second vote also ended in a tie, they probably would have moved on to a fire-making challenge like in seasons past. I would guess that Brad could have easily won that one. So Vytas sure screwed him that time.

Quote Originally Posted by esposa View Post
    Yes, I was hoping he would. I like him, he seems collected and savvy.
    I like Vytas too....I hope he steps up as the new leader. Hayden just doesnt seem like the leader type, and not sure Caleb is either. Would like to see Vytas step up now and lead this tribe to some wins.

Brad needed to go . He was making terrible decisions. Whoever had Ciera doing the puzzles again was stupid after she proved she stunk last time at them. They should have made her swim and let someone else do the puzzle.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I like Vytas too....I hope he steps up as the new leader. Hayden just doesnt seem like the leader type, and not sure Caleb is either. Would like to see Vytas step up now and lead this tribe to some wins.

Brad needed to go . He was making terrible decisions. Whoever had Ciera doing the puzzles again was stupid after she proved she stunk last time at them. They should have made her swim and let someone else do the puzzle.
    I hope Caleb doesn't get overly confident - that never works
    holly71 and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Well, well, well. What is going to happen.

What a lot of bull Brad. If you had wanted to keep the tribe strong you wouldn't have voted out John last week!!!

Now he lies to Cierra...totally unnecessarily since he wants to vote her out. Just shut up and go talk with the guys.

I think he wanted an all boys alliance from the beginning. If not, I don't think he would have voted out Marissa. Folks can say what they want about her personality, but I think she was one of the strongest on that tribe.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Was it Vytas who changed his mind? Hayden scratched his initial Cierra vote but then it seemed as if he still voted for her...so it must be Vytas.
    I don't think he was deciding who to vote out - I think he didn't know how to spell Cierra (still got it wrong). LOL (also note that I'm not sure how to spell it)
    Last edited by MalthusUNC; 10-09-2013 at 11:05 PM.
    Punkin, Brooks, ilja and 1 others like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    For those wondering, if the second vote also ended in a tie, they probably would have moved on to a fire-making challenge like in seasons past. I would guess that Brad could have easily won that one. So Vytas sure screwed him that time.
    When it is that everyone ELSE has to draw rocks - I thought that was the threat now - I haven't seen the firemaking challenge in years. Or am I thinking of something else?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The rock drawing only happened once, back in season 4. The firemaking challenge happened multiple times since then. That rock twist is pretty stupid anyway.
    holly71, Punkin and jucamer like this.

While I enjoyed the episode I must say that I think that some of the contestants of this particular season are being stupid. Yes, this means you Candice. Your husband is not being put in jail, he is not being assaulted, he is not going to die, he is simply playing a game with you and you are totally blowing the social aspect of the game. None of the returnee tribe members were impressed with your attitude toward Brad Culpepper (rats to you Candice for putting me in a position to defend Brad). I wonder if Candice was in Brad's shoes and vice a versa how would she act? Yes, Candice works well under pressure and she is very good at the physical challenges as well as puzzles but she does not seem to be good at the social game. That is where people are losing it. I give Gervase mucho kudos for being totally reasonable back at camp to Monica. What was up with Kat rolling her eyes during that discussion? I am just waiting for someone to come up with a better strategy to win instead of giving someone the finger and threatening them. Also have to give Brad credit for one of the most gracious departures ever from Tribal Council.

Best line from Hayden paraphrase about their team of strong dudes being beaten by a "one armed man and 3 moms" priceless. Still no one on Galang can steer a boat.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-09-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wonder if we will be seeing the evil side of Caleb next week? If we do I think I will know why that relationship works.
    NCLurker, jucamer and esposa like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder if we will be seeing the evil side of Caleb next week? If we do I think I will know why that relationship works.
    I like him, if he starts to play the game, I will like him even more. I think he is still an outsider, and if anyone takes the lead it will be will be Hayden imho

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    The rock drawing only happened once, back in season 4. The firemaking challenge happened multiple times since then. That rock twist is pretty stupid anyway.
    I so agree, the rock twist is the most stupid !!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-10-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread