+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: 9/25 Survivor 27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 Survivor 27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I doubt Tyson will go, but IF he would I would be rolling on the floor with laughter if he lost the challenge and was gone.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I will say this much - I may not have agreed with Rupert being on the show a fourth time (I barely tolerated Boston Rob there four times), but he does have my respect for trading places with Laura to give her a better chance at getting the experience. To me, it was more important for him to have her stay in the game than play another time.

Now, if it were him staying and Colton going? - I'd rather a tribe of Ruperts from his first go than Colton there for any longer. Seriously, the guy hasn't learned his lesson and IF he does quit? - he should be blacklisted from the show like they did Johnny Fairplay and I'm sure the Hantzes now. The guy has some serious issues.

Gervase? - I still like him, but he needs to show better sportsmanship if he laughed that Rupert's disks fell. That said, I cannot judge him too harshly because being exposed to the elements for three days, and lack of sleep, will make people laugh at or do stupid things. (And yes, I can give an example of my own, and I haven't lived on an island outside for an hour let alone the amount of time any of these contestants have).

Tina is forgettable quite honestly. I'd be surprised if she did a repeat. Aras on the other hand could do it.

And honestly, I have had trouble following the other contestants.
    Kiz, MsFaninNJ and esposa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'd be happy to throw in a few bucks to see that, Florimel!
    We will make a three-person wave after the kick! LOL
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Colton and BB Andy belong together. Me bitter? Yep.
    PLEEEEEEEESE don't give them any ideas for a new reality show centered around them!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Tyson and Aras are awfully comfy there.
    I just loved that. I had to pause the DVR to make sure it was the two of them.

Rupert's wife sure seems happier in the game now that he is gone. It must take such a weight off your back, you're free to make your own alliances and play your own game without worrying about what's happening on the other side.

I hate Culpepper. I know he doesn't play football anymore, but I just got that 'roid rage' sense when he was describing how he would slam Gervase to the ground in a physical challenge. Simmer down there buddy. Yikes.

Colton is vile. His histrionics are exhausting. I was cheering for the vets to lose so they (hopefully) could send him to RI. You just know he'd never win a challenge there. He's a complete moron if he thinks these other players haven't figured him out. Hopefully nobody sees him as the perfect goat.

Count me in as one who thinks the previews for next week are misleading. I really hope Rachel tells Tyson (and everyone else) that the strategy for voting her out was to hope he would trade places with her and weaken the other tribe. That will let the cat out of the bag and you know he will have it out for the guys on the newbie tribe. I just hope he can mend fences with Vytas so he, Vytas and Aras can get to the end of the game. I think he asks Rachel to decide and she tells him to stay where he is. Then we see him make the comment he does to the other tribe.

Aras was one of my favourite winners, and Cirie is still one of my favourite players. Glad he won his season. I hated Terry.
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.

Count me in as one who thinks the previews for next week are misleading. I really hope Rachel tells Tyson (and everyone else) that the strategy for voting her out was to hope he would trade places with her and weaken the other tribe. That will let the cat out of the bag and you know he will have it out for the guys on the newbie tribe. I just hope he can mend fences with Vytas so he, Vytas and Aras can get to the end of the game. I think he asks Rachel to decide and she tells him to stay where he is. Then we see him make the comment he does to the other tribe.
    I do hope you are right!! I also hope that idiot Colton does leave, I hope he doesn't bother with RI . He is the weakest link- AND goodbye!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I noticed Jeff had one player sit out of the challenge because it was uneven and Kat volunteered, but they had 3 people rolling the barrel, 1 person in the barrel, and 1 person shooting the balls- what the heck were the other 4 people doing? Cheerleading? Why didn't Jeff say 4 people had to sit out on 1 tribe and 5 on the other? Maybe the 4 'leftovers' were supposed to try and get the balls in the holes and the team collectively decided to just let Gervase and Hayden (?) do it? It didn't seem like much of a team challenge when half the team was sitting out.

And with regards to Colton...I love a conniving player that can manipulate the game. That being said...I am fine with the Colton we saw last night (minus the histrionics and crying shown in the previews for next week), but I loathed the Colton from 2 seasons ago. That Colton was mean, degrading, racist, hateful, and a whole lot of other things I can't even list here. If he wants to be the devious, sneaky Survivor this season I'm OK with that, but if his alter-ego from before shows back up, I'm all for sending him to RI and watching him get beat....badly.

Colton and Andy on Amazing Race :p
    Now that I know that Aras and Vytas are DR Tom's grandsons I am more firmly on their team. How I loved that old man.
    Sk8Leigh, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    with regards to Colton...I love a conniving player that can manipulate the game
    In his case he's much too stupid to be able to do that. It was a huge relief to see the alliance of 5 and their reaction to his BS. So while I really detested Colton moments before that, now I'm looking forward to his being hit down hard and knowing that's what happened.

Wicked Witch of the West. "I'm melting!! I'm melting!!" LOLOL
    Punkin likes this.

At least Colton achieved his goal. The Vet tribe is now playing the game instead of massaging backs. The first alliance has been formed as a reaction to Colton and that will, hopefully, turn out to be a good thing.

John has another chance to search for the HI, and he will still be stuck with whether to share or not.

Colton's break down will be epic next week, but he's not leaving.

The big question for next week is whether the strategy by the guys' alliance on the newbies to draw out Tyson by voting out Rachel will actually work.
    MsFaninNJ and stacerace76 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread