+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 Survivor 27 Premiere Blood vs. Water **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/18 Survivor 27 Premiere Blood vs. Water **West Coast Spoilers**

I loved the vets turning to each other and saying...I have no idea who you are and that's why I'm voting for you!

I thought Rupert's Laura was the semi obvious choice based on being an older, chunky woman. Although I do kind of wonder if there was some limited discussion of the choice that we didn't see.

Weird. But I like it.

The loved ones (newbies) in one tribe and the loved ones (vets) in the other. Oh, we're playing vets vs. newbies with an emotional twist.

Colton. Still don't trust him, but I really like his fiance. He is the tether to Colton flying in the wind.

Didn't watch the first season so didn't understand Gervase and water. Instead of sneering at him, I should have been encouraging him.

Newbies did the same or better than most new Survivor tribes the first couple of days. Now, with flint, they really can make fire and get some good protein in their bellies.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is this really Survivor? When did the tribes start getting saws to cut trees down? And a waterfall that they can drink from & shower in? This is not the Survivor I loved it's like a PC version
    Lil Bit, AZChristian and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Is this really Survivor? When did the tribes start getting saws to cut trees down? And a waterfall that they can drink from & shower in? This is not the Survivor I loved it's like a PC version
    Plus a very sob story one. I don't need for them to share and be pals, I want to see them plot!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    She got voted out because she was obnoxious.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't think Marissa was obnoxious at all. I actually thought she seemed pretty cool. The others said they voted for her because of the complete jerk her uncle made of himself.
    ilja and MsFaninNJ like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

So who do you think has the best chance to win the first Redemption Island challenge--Katie, Marissa, or Rupert?

I'd have to guess Marissa would be the most likely to win, unless it's a food challenge. Rupert's had to do those before so he might be more mentally prepared for it than the two girls.

We know Katie won't win it if it involves a puzzle!
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Marissa could have saved herself by saying that none of us should be judged by what our loved ones do or say and the same goes for them. It could happen to any of us. We have to ensure our tribe is strong so we can win. We are all individuals and must focus on the game. If we are going to look at the other team's behavior to give us reason to evict one of our own we could be in serious trouble. And we should be happy if we win, that is the entire point of the game. Someone's loved one is going to be evicted every TC. We have to face that fact. Let's focus on winning.

Colton is an easy first out so that is good for the returnees.

I don't have a good feeling about Rupurt in the RI challenge. He is up against two younger and stronger women.

I enjoyed this show and see it as a breath of fresh air coming straight from a trecherous season of Big Brother. I am ready to love all of them!
    Punkin, ilja and Midol like this.

The RI challenges might be skill and/or smarts and/or coordination and nothing to do with physical strength.

I think Rupert is going down. He doesn't have the focus. His beloved will be in the peanut gallery and he'll fold.
    Arielflies likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    The RI challenges might be skill and/or smarts and/or coordination and nothing to do with physical strength.

I think Rupert is going down. He doesn't have the focus. His beloved will be in the peanut gallery and he'll fold.
    Do you mean quit? I think his wife in the peanut gallery will fortify him with a drive to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Do you mean quit? I think his wife in the peanut gallery will fortify him with a drive to win.
    That's what I am hoping Shoepie, I just cant read Rupert very well - he seems way too dramatic for my tastse
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread