+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deena posting online

I dropped in over there and did a search on Dave, Rob, Roger, Deena, Jenna, and Heidi's messages using their usernames... and the sick bastard that I am... I wasted part of my afternoon and read them ALL!!!

Anyway, I have to agree that their comments really help to give a different perspective to the game... a lot of the hows and whys behind the actions and events in the Amazon are clearer now.

I would definitely recommend fans who want to know a bit more about what perhaps went on in the Amazon, but ended up on the cutting room floor, to have a quick peek.

Hopefully, the cast of S6 will find the time to join us here in the near future...
    ~M o s a i K~

FORT Newbie
    Thanks all for the info

Very afraid of that board, never go in without a guide and a trail of breadcrumbs

The Survivors' comments at the Sucks board have been very intertesting reads. I do frequent that board, but I don't have what it takes to post.

Originally posted by myfanwy4778
    Thanks all for the info

Very afraid of that board, never go in without a guide and a trail of breadcrumbs
    I think that lurking at Sucks will do you no harm, just as long as you don't register and/or post there.

trialdawg
    Great name.

They provided a great season of Survivor so I hope they're having some fun posting with the fans at Sucks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by enygma
    It's kind of a tradition since S1 actually (Colleen spilled her guts). They all come on, though usually not as a team and post . It's only because its the original, and nothing to do with the quality of the board.(obviously :rolleyes)
    Diane Ogden, Mitchell were the best ...
    Don't forget Ghandia or GDiva as she called herself, she was posting before the season even started

Those posts got deleted fairly swiftly.

John Carroll posts there too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I notice Deena called them Sucktards and they didnt get all bent out of shape about it - unlike some folks in one of our forums.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I know this is going to sound boastful, but...I guess I just don't care.

I got a reply from Rob C. informing me that "The precaps are funny, except when Jeff Probst slaps me." Guy's got a good sense of humor.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I always thought that was the best part of the precap Paulie.

but good to hear your work was enjoyed.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I wandered by the 'sucks board and saw that I had a message from Deena from a couple of weeks ago:

My message
    Hi Deena - I've been following your thread at 'sucks and want to let you know about a different board where people are educated, civilized and generally more fun the animals over here. Come to www.fansofrealitytv.com (fondly referred to as FORT). In addition to the Survivor board, we follow many other shows, have general discussion, current events, and even a weight-loss support group. The FORT is a "no-flame" board and even when people disagree, then keep it civilized. There are lots of members so the conversation is kept lively. We'd love to have you visit!! (Tell the other Survivors, too.)

I will make the effort to get over there! Deena

Does anyone know if she has posted here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast