+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor 27 Blood vs Water media/tweets

Survivor 27 Blood vs Water media/tweets

With the season starting soon I would highly recommend going to Rob Cesternino's website to listen to past podcasts with some of this season's cast. I have learned a lot about the players that way, and am really looking forward to seeing how Aras and Tyson play this season because of "getting to know them" since their seasons. Colton is also on a couple of them, including the Survivor Jeopardy episode that he won. I would be glad to inbox a website link to anyone who is interested!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 27 Blood vs Water media/tweets

Survivor Jeopardy, eh?

I'd do so well. I like being quizzed about this show.

Funny, after I mentioned the past podcast of Robs with the upcoming cast, he announced a podcast of clips from those. That podcast has been posted on his website, one stop shop Check it out if ya get a chance.

Johnny I am thinking (but could be wrong) Jeopardy was Colton, Ian Terry, and a "superfan". It could been you!

sorry for double post/multiple in a row...Survivor Preview is on right now EST, TVGN! Almost forgot about it!

+ Reply to Thread