+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The boot order list is wrong! I love that. I prefer not to know but if there are spoilers out there I am compelled to look.
    I will admit that I haven't watched it in the last two weeks, but I believe it was Tina voted out. Is that the only main error? Because I wonder if that means Tina is the one who comes back into the game from RI? There is one more who will come back in, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I will admit that I haven't watched it in the last two weeks, but I believe it was Tina voted out. Is that the only main error? Because I wonder if that means Tina is the one who comes back into the game from RI? There is one more who will come back in, correct?
    Technically since the merge nobody has been eliminated yet. They have all gone to RI. The next person to lose there will be the first person eliminated since the merge. We will then know if the list is accurate or not. Apparently Aras will be the first to lose at RI and then Caleb is the next voted off and sent there and loses in the next challenge, followed by Vytas. From that list it seems as if it is Tina one that comes back into the game as she is in 5th place on the list.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    This makes sense. Yes, one more comes in for #5.

Well Tyson I really like as he seems to be a lot more likable and a lot more nicer. The third time around. They say the third time is a charm.Well Tyson is nothing but charming. But my mom says otherwise LOL!
    Happy Labor Day!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dang, sorry if Caleb will be out soon, I'd like to see him stay on and do well just to "show" Colton. Not win though, as I don't want Colton getting anywhere near Survivor winnings.

I don't really like anyone in the F3.... Tyson is working my last nerve with his bragging.
    NFL1 and Florimel like this.

FORT Regular

That list is OBVIOUSLY bogus, as there's no way Tina could win every single duel on redemption island. She never won an individual challenge at all, and only ever came close in a puzzle challenge. In fact, had it not been that stupid beef jerky accusation in the 2nd episode of her first season, she probably would've been the first voted off her tribe for losing them their first challenge.

FORT Regular

Unsurprisingly, the list has already proved to be bogus, unless Caleb pulls a Colton or a Colton 2.0 in the next episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Which would be pretty surprising...on the other hand, he may be "caught" plotting (as seen in the previews) and be punished.

FORT Fogey

20. Rupert
    19. Colton
    18. Rachel
    17. Marissa
    16. Candice
    15. Brad
    14. Kat
    13. John
    12. Laura B
    (Laura M returns)
    11. Aras
    10. Caleb
    9. Vytas
    8. Laura M
    7. Katie
    6. Cierra
    5. Tina
    4. Hayden
    3-2-1 Tyson/Gervase/Monica

This list is off when it comes to Caleb so their could be other mistakes. I tend to trust the F3.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So an all vets final 3?

+ Reply to Thread