+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I tried to open the TV Guide.com page and got a security warning. The page was flagged high for identity theft so I didn't push through.

If someone else can access it without security problems, you are allowed to link from TV Guide (the owner of FoRT.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was able to get there with no issues, so here's the link.

TV Guide Video | TVGuide.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I highly doubt we will see the same Colton we saw before. Coming back with his fiance, I think the storyline will be a softer, more tolerant and caring Colton. Will it be the truth? Probably not. But I think he will at least be shown as trying to redeem his reputation.
    I certainly hope you're right. I will not be able to take another episode of the old Colton. I'm kind of angry that the producers have "stolen" one of my favorite shows by casting so many drama queens. If I wanted that, I'd watch Big Brother!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I highly doubt we will see the same Colton we saw before. Coming back with his fiance, I think the storyline will be a softer, more tolerant and caring Colton. Will it be the truth? Probably not. But I think he will at least be shown as trying to redeem his reputation.
    Well, they may have tried that but the mask is already slipping.
    What we've seen of Caleb is a lot more appealing than Colton (or at least a better actor)...I hope the loved ones don't go with always booting the loved one of the person they dislike most on the vets team.

Yup. It didn't take long, did it? Like Brandon, I think by next week we'll see the $#*$#& Colton back again. UGH.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If anybody wants rumors for next episode...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Rachel
    loses Redemption Island.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Colton quits *SHOCKER*

Who gets voted out is not certain.

A leopard can't change it's spots...so not surprised Colton is exactly the same selfish spoiled person he's always been

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Beatlebum, who usually has very accurate spoilers on SS, is not spoiling this year so I didn't find much. I found the speculation that Rupert is the first to go and Gervase, Tyson and a woman are F3. There is a guess that the woman is Tina or Monica. All is very vague.

I get it why the first post was in spoiler tags. Now that we are rolling it is much easier to discuss without them.

I heard Elissa say that Hayden made F4 and I think she is probably right since he is in touch with her sister, apparently.
    This is an interesting spoiler, given the alliance that was set up last episode.

ETA: If the alliance holds and it is true that Hayden makes F4, sounds like he goes on an immunity run.
    Shoepie likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Marissa was originally spoiled as the Redemption Island returnee, but now, I am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Marissa was originally spoiled as the Redemption Island returnee, but now, I am confused.
    That's the thing with spoilers, so often they are wrong.

Maybe it is Candice that makes it back or one of the other dark haired women that is yet to be eliminated...Laura, Rubert's Laura, Cierra, Monica? Maybe Monica does switch with Brad?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread