10. Caleb
    9. Vytas
    8. Laura M
    7. Katie
    6. Cierra
    5. Tina
    4. Hayden
    3-2-1 Tyson/Gervase/Monica

well it looks like the boot list may be a bit wrong, maybe 7 and 8 are backwards...I could see it possible that Hayden would come back from RI. In my mind with Hayden gone Tyson has it in the bag. I think Gervase has been too vocally brutal, and Monica comes of as a coat tail rider. Tyson's only competition would be Hayden or Cierra, but Cierra would need to win the next immunity to save herself.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 27 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

11. Aras
    10. Caleb
    9. Vytas
    8. Laura M
    7. Katie
    6. Cierra
    5. Tina
    4. Hayden
    3-2-1 Tyson/Gervase/Monica

No need for spoiler tags in this thread.

Something is definately off. 2 people are not coming back from RI. I am compelled to look at spoilers if they are out but love it when they are wrong!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right, we know it is wrong as Katie left before Laura M. Two people will leave in the final RI battle I assume? Maybe they are listed in order of who came in 2nd and 3rd, although if it was a winner take all RI battle why would they even continue after someone won? It is still possible for the F4 to be right if CIerra goes to RI and Hayden comes back... I think Hayden has definitely earned the right to be a returner in future seasons.

FORT Fogey

Yes, the order was wrong earlier but that happens some seasons even though the F4 are correct. Hayden is probably the one who returns and I base that assumption on Elissa giving the spoiler that Hayden made F4 on BB. She and Rachael know him and he probably blabbed. Still looks to be the correct F3 so it really doesn't matter and we are hours away from finding out anyway.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah Hayden will probably finish in 4th. The typical fourth placer who would obviously win if he makes the F3, like Ozzy and Brett on seasons past.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe he wouldn't be a definite win, but he'd certainly give Tyson or Monica a run for their money. He'd definitely beat Gervaise I think.

I hope it isn't a spoiler...Vytas just posted a pic of rehearsal for tonight...Gervase, Monica, and Laura M seated on what looked like the final 3 stumps. Hopefully they were seated there randomly. I am hoping for a Tyson/Gerv/Monica/Hayden (any of those combinations) for final 3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I hope it isn't a spoiler...Vytas just posted a pic of rehearsal for tonight...Gervase, Monica, and Laura M seated on what looked like the final 3 stumps. Hopefully they were seated there randomly. I am hoping for a Tyson/Gerv/Monica/Hayden (any of those combinations) for final 3
    Can you bring the picture over or post the link, please.

http://t.co/5HJ488DjZf

edited: shoot looks like he took it down! if I can figure out how to do a screen shot I will

Last edited by AmyKay; 12-15-2013 at 09:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread